Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Update14 Feedback

Innocent_Flower

OMG, it takes 24 more hours to make Mirage.

Thats an entire DAY of waiting!

Oh the PAIN...!

Seriously, get real.

But i want my Kubrow now!

Now! Now! Now!

NOW! *six-year-old-voice*

Wait a month, and you won't even remember the old UI.

Ok, you have a point.

Wish i could turn on the Planet names. Though they DON'T look the same. I'm already recognizing some of them by look...

PRETTY!

And bugs? The waiting? Had that before too.

And the newbie mods are awesome. Yes, they aren't the real deal.

Thats the frelling point.

Wish they already existed when i started, took me MONTHS to get Serration.

People like you are why we can't have nice things anymore. Shilling to support harmful business practices is bad mmkay

Edited by Uuni

Wait a month, and you won't even remember the old UI.

The current UI is impractical glittery bullS#&$ and it will still make me want to vomit in a month. I want to smash the balls of whichever fool designed it.

Edited by Caernarvon

People like you are why we can't have nice things anymore. Shilling to support harmful business practices is bad mmkay

Yup, making money off of impatient 6 year olds is horrible business practice.

They should just give everything away for free instantly, then their business would be around forever!

Only thing honestly worth complaining about is the genetic scrambler and the less than functional solar map.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

Yup, making money off of impatient 6 year olds is horrible business practice.

They should just give everything away for free instantly, then their business would be around forever!

Only thing honestly worth complaining about is the genetic scrambler and the less than functional solar map.

Keep on shilling even if it kills the game! Make up strawmen and knock them down to seem like the hero we don't deserve here in the forums ;)

There is just no middle ground and they should go full charity if they can't go full cashgrab and exploitative business practices. This game is one of the worst offenders of any actual video game i know of. Waiting times with skipping for real money are mostly reserved for cow clicker genre exploited by companies like Zynga or EA in the mobile marketspace but DE is pulling it off successfully in the PC space and people are applauding them for it. Now they include the ah-so common gambling mechanics of many of the highest revenue per "whale" (term used for highly paying customers in f2p games) and some people DARE to question them in this decision they get shot down by a swarm of shills who will defend DE business practices blindly until this game is just a mere husk of it's former self, 'monetization program - disclaimer: some gameplay may be involved'

I know saying stuff like this in the official forums is smart but hopefully someone will see it before it gets removed and manage to snap out of their post-purchase rationalization bias. I'll wear my supporter headband 'til the bitter end -- "ninjas play free"

Edited by Uuni

It took me 8 hours straight farming oxium to build Zephyr, it took me a week of farming delta beacons to get hydroid, and they're just giving us mirage for about 2 hours in game time while doing a quest that is actually somewhat fun.

They're practically giving us this frame on a golden platter, and people are complaining that you have to wait too long. I don't think I'm making any strawmen when I say that people just want everything instantly and for free. If anything Mirage has been getting away from the god-awful grind/rng walls that the other frames were behind.

If the players with a 6 year old mentality have a problem waiting an extra 24 hours to have a frame given to them, then by all means, DE bring back the other horrid RNG walls layered with RNG walls, and I'll go play a different game.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

This game has been very frustrating for me personally... I feel like for everything DE gets right about changes they get at least one if not two things wrong...

Every time I give the game another shot it's very bittersweet.