The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok De.....

-Kryptyk-

ok... directly to DE.... you all see the overwhelming amount of content that needs to be fixed.... when can we expect a fix?  and.... none of the "We're working on it" stuff....  It's understandable about how long it takes to code and ship hotfixes, but we have people in our own unit leaving the game because major things aren't being fixed... (granted it's only been a couple of days)  let's give people a date for such and such a hotfix, and give a bit of a schedule so people can eagerly wait for the hotfix they're looking for for u14?

Take a chill pill. It's been what, less than 48 hours? Devs need sleep too.

hey, I get it... it would just be nice to know what's going to be fixed when so people can expect a certain hotfix for their particular issue at that time... it gives people some hope rather than being led in the dark, which is a big problem.  Maybe I was a bit harsh, but a lot of people are getting a bit "harsh", for lack of a better term, to phrases like "we're working on it" or "it's coming".... I think having a bit of an expected schedule for upcoming hotfixes would be good for people... like "hey, we're gonna have this and this fixed by this date"

They're workin- oh... Uh. They're... not working on it?

Hm. Nope, definitely working on it. There's just a lot of stuff to work on. Give it some time.

yep, a big update, a lot to fix.....  I'm getting a bit annoyed with the amount of people complaining instead of alerting DE to problems.... .which is why I posted this thread

tbh they should never have shipped this update when they did. There are literally hundreds of bugs - many of which are very severe, they should have stopped adding and changing things at that point and spent 1 week bug fixing and testing prior to release. Much of the problem lies in the fact that they where still adding and changing things right up to the last minuet, this is not good practice, it needed to be tested for at least a week internally and they would have caught and fixed alot of these glaringly obvious problems. 

I would have happily waited an extra week for a more refined experience.

IMO the bugs take away too much of the happiness of playing and its causing many issues with people who are coming back and leaving again right away due to the bugs and errors.

I know they will get fixed and I'm happy enough but more care should have been taken in the first place.

Edited by spacedkadet

hey, I get it... it would just be nice to know what's going to be fixed when so people can expect a certain hotfix for their particular issue at that time... it gives people some hope rather than being led in the dark, which is a big problem.  Maybe I was a bit harsh, but a lot of people are getting a bit "harsh", for lack of a better term, to phrases like "we're working on it" or "it's coming".... I think having a bit of an expected schedule for upcoming hotfixes would be good for people... like "hey, we're gonna have this and this fixed by this date"

Do you know how bugs and the like work? You don't go "I don't like you bug, go away!" You have to spend a lot of time figuring out what went wrong and how to fix it. They didn't program something wrong on purpose, and they have to take time figuring out how to fix something. By the time they know the fix to it, it's already done.

And if you have people leaving the entire game over bugs.... pfffttt

hey, I used to code, so I know what it takes.... and I'm entirely grateful for the update--it has a lot of potential.... just asking for.... a schedule for expected fixes maybe?  sorry about the original harshness of the post

Setting a date makes people expect it on that date, which as we saw with the U14 release creates a rush. They are fixing it, and we know they are working overtime on said fixes. 

Setting a date makes people expect it on that date, which as we saw with the U14 release creates a rush. They are fixing it, and we know they are working overtime on said fixes. 

DE should just stop posting release dates on content,  it's clear that half of the community can't handle when something is a day late.  It's pitiful.

yep, a big update, a lot to fix.....  I'm getting a bit annoyed with the amount of people complaining instead of alerting DE to problems.... .which is why I posted this thread

There are a lot of people like you. 

And I hate people like you (People who assume that DE isn't really working on fixing the game).

Hotfixes, if you didn't already know, come out on Wednesday, with small fixes, or major tweaks. 

hey, I used to code, so I know what it takes.... and I'm entirely grateful for the update--it has a lot of potential.... just asking for.... a schedule for expected fixes maybe?  sorry about the original harshness of the post

You know what it takes.

For this update especially?

Hm, then you should work at DE and fix the update.

There are a lot of people like you. 

And I hate people like you (People who assume that DE isn't really working on fixing the game).

Hotfixes, if you didn't already know, come out on Wednesday, with small fixes, or major tweaks. 

You know what it takes.

For this update especially?

Hm, then you should work at DE and fix the update.

I didn't post this for people to attack each other.... Yes DE is working on fixing the problems..... like I've said  *multiple* times, I'm simply asking for a target time for what will be fixed when.... since they put out hotfixes every week, it should be rather simple, right?

or here, how about this... no patch this coming wednesday, no tenno reinforcements, etc..... take an extra week, take a little break for DE, and release a massive bug patch next week that fixes just about everything... :)

I have suggested this multiple times.  Yeah sure some people will be babies about not getting their weekly content, but it will be better for the game as a whole.

or here, how about this... no patch this coming wednesday, no tenno reinforcements, etc..... take an extra week, take a little break for DE, and release a massive bug patch next week that fixes just about everything... :)

Sounds good to me. The people who absolutely NEED that new weapon can wait another week.