Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion (Stop Slide Spam!) And 2 New Features Ingame Gameplay (Needforspeed =))) )

Zafriel

Hi all.
Guys I pretty much play the game.
BUT you'll notice how it moves most of the players in the game?

They SPAMMED slide attack EVERYWHERE, pvp, missions and all that many of these movements are already on macros buttons.
So personally I didn't like it never, Well, it's stupid that frames flies on weapons (yeah like a harry potter on broom) , silly that eats acceleration from it. In pvp slidekick SPAM this basic method of combat now, you can go and check.
It looks silly. Not aesthetically pleasing, and not natural.
Therefore, all of the sword fighting this slide, I would say sliding on macros, who quickly pulled button won, silly isn't it?

So let us understand why players use SPAM sliding:

1 its gave a acceleration (frames is not fast enough and very space, you need to run long.)
2 this does not spend endurance.
3 in pvp mode, it gives momentum and increased damage and instantly takes you from the zone of counter-attack, in the end, eternal spam.

So I suggest not to remove it, and a little to edit. (afterall its nice move :3)

As for the sliding it must take a LOT of stamina per hit ( this will make it impossible spam) so players are deprived of the opportunity of acceleration, and now slidekick this is one of arsenals to strike and no more.

As players use it to fill speed, why not to enter such an opportunity but more natural under situation!

Now enter a @Speed boost@ ( activated by briefly pressing the SHIFT twice when run or twice W ) warframea strongly pushes off from earth and with acceleration flies in the mini jump some distance without interrupting running after. (without spending endurance with animation leap) add a special bar under the level of endurance will show the cooldown and remain( fast regenerated energy) energy for it. (as example warframe can do it twice with 100% speed bost bar energy)

7c599d1968a7.png

BUT this is not be enough. If players need speed? Why not give it? So - @Acceleration MODE@ (activated if warframe runs longer than 10 seconds) now running speed increases by 30-40 percent, any regeneration stops, endurance instantly filled and NOT Spent (mode interrupted when you stop running, or attack), BUT in this mode does not work shields, their energy supports acceleration mode.

df89942915cc.png

so, i think its a great addition to gameplay system) , dat kill boring levelsrun with slow rhino or atnother warframe armor biulds, and make apportunity to run faster like a ninja ))) :3

A small addition, changes in the slide on the missions is not required. Everything is as usual. ( But who wants to make a combination of the slide if there will be 2 more convenient ways that do not depend on the speed of attack weapons? =) )

Edited by Zafriel

IDk... i personalty dont like the idea. TBH i really like coptering. adds great silly fun to the game during boring times. besides after playing to game for so long and doing pretty much doing everything iv wanted to do,I have to look for silly fun things to keep me entertained. thats why I dont like the fact they took out the wall run boost. it was great fun to chain together boost in funny ways.

You can add this stamina depletion to sliding in pvp but not in missions when you really need that stamina for cutting down everything especially sliding under bullets and towards infested killing them before you eat you alive or beat you to death.

So until you come up with a solution or trade off for this situation, slide attack stamina cost should be pvp only or not at all.

Now if pressing shift twice can produce a specially stack upon pressing melee, that would be good, the more attacks the better for melee. The more stamina you have, the better that is for melee. You don't want it to be like Vindictus and constantly run out of stamina needing to have two stamina mods rather than one.

IDk... i personalty dont like the idea. TBH i really like coptering. adds great silly fun to the game during boring times. besides after playing to game for so long and doing pretty much doing everything iv wanted to do,I have to look for silly fun things to keep me entertained. thats why I dont like the fact they took out the wall run boost. it was great fun to chain together boost in funny ways.

Oh and flying is indeed fun to do. it's more about flying than about going faster. I have always like flying fast.

and what? that things are remain untouch, if you want just use it, not in pvp mod of cource. But if you tired always use a slilly fun,why not use this speed mode,it voluntarily, or combine, it's cool when there are many ways to travel

Edited by Zafriel