Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck On Vor's Prize

Seiyoung

I completed the Vor's Prize quest (I think) but the Quest line still shows up on log in and on navigation.  It has no objectives, just the line "Vor's Prize."  This may also be hindering the performing of other quests, as I just picked up Hidden Messages and nothing has happened, even after relogging.  No inbox, no ordis or lotus chatter.

During the Vor's Prize line, I did craft the remover before doing the raid, but the supply raid went fine, and Lotus had quest related chatter for the completion of Tolstoj.  She said the item had disintegrated, so thats good, although its a little weird that the remover didn't work with no explanation that I got.

I am stuck as well. I was stuck at getting the mercury nav segment which was fixed in hotfix 14.0.3. It sent me to kill Vor, which I did, but nothing happened after I did. I still have the item in my inventory that I crafted and there was no dialogue or anything showing that I removed the thing attached to me. So I have no idea what is going on. Did I get the thing removed or not ? And as you, I still have Vor's Prize stuck on my navigation. Don't you wish you had taken the blue pill instead.

I have just done it all followed steps and its still there, people saying they got a pistol, which i didnt seem to get either, so now i guess i waith, they said they are fixing issues still sooo.... yeah