Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize Not Showing Up

keelhauler98

Here's the thing. I logged in today after about a week of not playing and decided to read some patch notes in the mean time. They told me about the new tutorial system and everything which was nice, as well as the rest. I decided to skip the tutorial and get straight to the quests to do. So, now I have to idea if I did something wrong but Vor's Prize isn't even in my quest pane. Anyone else having the same problem or know a fix?

If you skipped the prologue or new tutorial, you don't get that quest. It comes only with the new prologue. And at the moment, there is no way to go back and do the prologue once it has been skipped. And no way to skip it if you choose to do it. That is the way I took it. Skipping it might have been the better option at the moment since it isn't working correctly anyway.  Many of us are stuck at one quest or another and can't continue until they get it working right. Which I hope is sooner rather than later. Been stuck for 3 days now on what was suppose to only take a short time to complete.