Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swirling Tiger Stance, Status Bug?

The.Stranger

I was doing a Pluto Dark sector using my ash and Ichor combo when I suddenly proc'd every status in the game during mid combo  (The combo in question is the winding claws).

I later tested this on the Nami Skyla and dual Zoren (all using the Swirling tiger Stance) and got the same results. 

After U14 is when I noticed this, Was this intentional or some glitch in the coding?

e9gpyg.jpg

Edited by The.Stranger

You dont understand, Cwierz.

2014_07_19_00006_by_mewfan151-d7reuik.jp

I've seen it happen with my Dual Zorens, and a firends Dual Ichors, and I've heard reports of someone doing ti with Ether Daggers as well, and there was a Dual Kama user that's done it, but I don't knwo SPECIFICALLY what stance they were using.

Yeah I got really lucky with the picture timing, I would of taken one of the infested I hit but the proc sent them flying across the ship.

I do agree with you though, I don't mind this being a thing but I think it at least deserves being mentioned.

Much as I would love that, Swirling Tiger is ALREADY the best Dual-Swords stance, this just makes Crossing Snakes an expensive, and rather useless, alternative.

Still, this WOULD quell some peoples "Melee 2.0 is crap" issues xD

Lol. But yes, I agree that it is the best dual sword stance(My favorite stance actually).

Lol. But yes, I agree that it is the best dual sword stance(My favorite stance actually).

My favourite Stance is Hysteria.

But I use it with Valkyr, and it gets really boring, so I tend to neglect using it, unless there is a real "OH S#&$" moment, like Life Support goes out, and Frost is falling behind. I'lpop it adn get between him and incoming fire, let him get out. I always gtet odd responses when people find out that my Valkyr is modded for support over anything else xD

Same thing is happening to me with my Dual Kamas.  Honestly, it's really annoying.  The blast sends the enemy flying and sometimes makes the enemy invisible and unhittable.

Happened to me once with an Arctic Eximus... the Oberon Helmet dropepd fomr the cieling, and it was raining credits... Apparently the status procs flat-out killed it :T

Another thing to note is that, as shown on the second screenshot by Mewfan, the damage the DOTs cause is pitiful.

The actual "Uberproc" does zero damage. it's the VIral, corrosive, blast, andradiation procs that shine best there... you know, plus the bajillion mile-per-second ragdolling effect of getting flung across a Void Ship.

Can confirm. Honestly, I think it could be left in as a bonus for landing the hardest to land part of the combo (in my opinion). That and usually most things I'm attacking by then are dead since I'm building for a crit/burst damage dual Zorens spec and I'm usually stealth while hacking things up. The attack that lands it feels really short and I miss it more than any other attack in the whole Swirling Tiger moveset (with possibly the exception of its "slam," but that's due to me just switching to Dual Zorens from an Orthos and sucking at knowing the distance).

But yeah, it's pretty legit. My first experience with it was when it bugged me because Zanuka was running over to pick Alad V up and then I blew Zanuka off of the tower with the proc. Alad just laid on the ground screaming about Zanuka and me not harming it. Had to abort mission and restart but it is a pretty serious and epic proc.

Edited by Snipawolfe