Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Please please PLEASE change some of THESE things that may not be update related BUT ARE MASSIVELY IMPORTANT TO GOOD GAME DESIGN.

-Melee weapons still not identified or classified in market

-Transitioning into wall runs not being detected

-UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE CRASH REPORTING SERVER

-Players being highlighted in blue

-THE PAINFUL COCKPIT LENS FLAIR

-Arsenal upgrade screen completely flat makes it hard to see the available mods.

Nice, this fixed my Corpus Raid Cache problem. I know it's a hotfix, but although I was able to go on in the questline, I kept having to re-install the Nav segment each quest mission until I completed Vor's Prize. Something to look into once you can go into the polishing stage. Good job on all these hotfixes folks, there is a S#&$ TON and you're putting in overtime fixing them. We appreciate it :)

Gotta works on fixing those reflections. Every object, power, entity in the game that has a reflective quality to it is broken. This is most likely the issue with Iron Skin, Water (including Hydroid's powers), Corpus Helmets, windows, Corrupted, etc. Some how, some where the reflections broke.

Good fixes, but i am unable to update my launcher, it continues to say: Update failed! and it restarts it, After a while instead of continuing normally it keeps on failing and in the end it says me to restart the whole launcher. Any advice how to fix it? or is it at your end?

Edit: I got it fixed just needed to disable my firewall for a while

Edited by Makez150

Fixes:

Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions, this was caused by poor frame-rate from joining parties.
Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 
Fixed issues with inconsistency in ‘owned’ label between Foundry and Market.

This makes me happy.

Oh dear, guys I appreciate you are sitting there on the whole weekend fixing this thing, but PLEASE can you focus on fixing the bugs which make the game unplayable first? PLEASE. The matchmaker is still stuck on "Please wait" almost even single public game I am trying to join and the UI is STILL getting stuck after inviting people into lobby via chat box after one has disconnected from the squad.

Aaaand anything about unlocking the maps? I mean it's fun and games to solo everything to unlock it but do you really think that beginner players will like that (especially since they might have a hard time realizing they have the option to change matchmaking mode as it's not shown in Navigation menu at all and you have to esc out from the planet map, the star map and then bring up the normal menu to access it).

It was better before. Yes, I was annoyed by carrying rank 0 palyers but the current version is slowly killing anyone trying. One of the game's main points is the cooperative pve - if you kill that off you kill the game.

Also an indication of current matchmaking mode on the maps would be welcome (and damn logical by the way).

EDIT:

I know you are trying to make infested stronger. I admit they are not much of a challenge just running at you without any means to reach you just like that. But there are things that won't make them a challenge, instead they will turn them into a plain annoyance and chase people away (me at least):

- The damned disruptors that take my energy, mostly even me noticing them (or actually I'm not sure if they even hit me - especially when their arms are "between me and camera" so they are turned translucent because the game wishes to let me see my character (so I can't even see the enemy). Disrupt me, fine - Do not touch my energy.

- Damned disruptors attack cannot be defended against by normal means - just melee. I can't run around with a melee weapon in block state just to protect against these or I will die because of your beloved ospreys. Allow us blocking with our weapons or I dunno, dodge whatever. Annoying that even if I step aside, they still hit me.

- Energy leech eximus - get rid of them already. An enemy taking my energy just by being 3 rooms and walls away is just plain annoyance - how am I supposed to defend against that?

- Infested ospreys. The poison cloud blocks vision, damages like crazy (and even applies poison status so even leaving it you still die frequently). And best cc effects do not affect them (bastille, vortex). Would be nice if things that meant to control crowds could control crowds properly - feels a ton like a bug to such a small flying bast*rd to plain fly away from a Vortex which sucks up 3meters high bad*ss ancients without a hitch. Vortex too strong? Let it get "full" if too many enemies are sucked in - but when they are killed, it should start sucking things up again - like bastille. But make it work. Poison cloud is fine - make it last for a shorter duration or lower the damage (or make it % so I can revive my teammates - now I have to watch them die within the cloud since I can't go into it with my vauban...) - also poison status effect shall not happen. It's a cloud, not a blood poison - if you leave the cloud it clears, that's it.

Pretty please? A Challenge is a challenge if you can do something against it. If it's a mandatory loss then it's called annoyance.

EDIT2.:

Just noticed that I cannot use my palettes to color the kubrow - on the other hand I have to pay plat just to get a random pattern.

So there is a new, random type of sentinel which eats 100k credit "sustainers" and cannot be colored while I can get a sentinel for 100k credit that I have no problem with later on. So why would I use kubrows again? I know they are fluffy and cute but this feels a damn lot like a ripoff. Let us color them and get rid of the genetic degradation. Then they might be fine.

Or make them much stronger than sentinels - but to make up for these they would have to be stronger than the players themselves at least so... hope not.

I'm getting curious how you will implement the ship coloring. If you add a new set of palettes only for the ships... well, we will see how much more players you will lose. No offense but you should really get to realize that players hate forced stuff - and neglection of their already obtained items (thus the lack of balancing, adding new, just as useless items all the time...).

My recent posts are getting more and more "annoyed" in tone... I think I will refrain from posting for a while. At least as long as things go towards the current direction... nah, that might take too long.

Edited by K_Shiro