Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

What description? My Kubrow's loyalty is still standing at 0% after playing with him for 10 minutes.

DE, you are going downhill. Less than 50% of the things you mention get an actual fix, other things still remain broken.

The description says you can improve their loyalty only for twice a day. This can be done by petting the Kubrow and it will improve 20% each day you do it.

Fixed issues with inconsistency in ‘owned’ label between Foundry and Market.

It's still bugged to me, i have started crafting a Orokin Derelict Assassination key then when i went back to check it's nowhere to be found, on the top right corner of the UI i get the icon of "completed craft" yet i can't claim it nor make any more keys, also if i go to the market it says i already have bought the blueprint yet i can't find it in my inventory... Same thing happened with ODE key..

The description says you can improve their loyalty only for twice a day. This can be done by petting the Kubrow and it will improve 20% each day you do it.

I'm pretty damn sure that it decreases faster. My loyalty went down from 100% to 0% in a couple of hours.

In regards to Mirage's first ability, while I haven't played with her WF yet (mine is still in the makes), when others do, there is one persisting issue.

When they use the first ability of dopplegangers, and when it is recasted, the previous clones remain and her new ones follow her. The previous ones do not disappear, which eventually becomes 20+ Mirage dopples taking the same action as her as they stay stationary. Causes lots of lag.

The only reason this might be occuring is that my network may be slower than some players, but that may not explain why the dopples remain...

I'll post an image of this if the problem is not fixed in the next few hotfixes.

Along with other new player in this thread i am not able to start any other quests after the hotfix allowed me to complete Vors Prize. i was going to drop some cash on some plat to give me a boost but i cant even progress in the game. i agree this is a way to lose new players who would like to get involved and spend some money on your game. Please fix

umm the loyality isnt fixed on my dog ....i have been trying to raise his loyality for the past day and nothing has happened i have been petting him through the incubator when he is an adult and his loyality doesnt flinch at all he was at 60% and then stalker popped up and insta killed him lowering his loyality even further i understand the devs are working on this update but plz fix this i cant bring my dogs loyality back up even if i pet himn then take him to low level missions just in hopes that it would work but it didnt so plz DE rectify this