Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Wait loyalty uses the hell what that implemented for I should be able to play with him 100 times and make him happy no matter what and 2 can we please fix what ever is causing us to get a "session unavailable" when trying to go to the dojo

Good fixes, but any word on the whole losing connection to host problem, or the game just going unresponsive for a few seconds? These are really crippling my game play and therefore is forcing me to waste an affinity booster

Hotfix 14.0.4

Fixes:

Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions, this was caused by poor frame-rate from joining parties.
Fixed Mirage quest mid-point not sending transmissions to continue finding the parts. 
Fixed Vor’s Prize quest getting stuck on the ‘Raid Corpus Caches’ mission.
Fixed Vor’s Prize quest remaining active on hud, but not ending entirely even after killing Vor. 
Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 
Fixed issues with inconsistency in ‘owned’ label between Foundry and Market.
Fixed being unable to invite unranked players to Clans. 
Fixed issues for being unable to sell various Mods or Weapons from Inventory. 

Wow.. that was fast hotfix :D

Thank you DE.

Edited by ZackNeutron