[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.4

Hotfix 14.0.4

Fixes:

Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions, this was caused by poor frame-rate from joining parties.
Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 

Thanks for the loading time fix, it was annoying having everyone else waiting on me. 

Glad for the Kubrow fix, finally got an egg so I'm glad this is fixed before my Kubrow is ready.

So what about us that used all our make it more loyal options with out knowing about it? Are we just SoL till a reset or what cause mines still at -20%

yup still not going up kubrows loyalty

Edited by MrKage

Fixed being unable to invite unranked players to Clans. 

Everyone saw how the inability moon clans forced the BG to form new accounts only for obtaining the statue.

thx so much.

Any word on kubrows not having a bleedout phase? Right now they die in missions when reduced to 0Hp :(

I have 10 seconds freezes when my dark dagger levels up. Did you noticed that already?

I am tired of my sentinel dying for no good reason, please fix.

And pretty please increase kubrow drop rate.

Oh, and add the same colouring options used on warframes and sentinels to kubrows.

People pay platinum to get rng colours.

It stinks of pw

Edited by Dedjal
  • Upvote 4

Hotfix 14.0.4

Fixes:

Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions, this was caused by poor frame-rate from joining parties.
Fixed Mirage quest mid-point not sending transmissions to continue finding the parts. 
Fixed Vor’s Prize quest getting stuck on the ‘Raid Corpus Caches’ mission.
Fixed Vor’s Prize quest remaining active on hud, but not ending entirely even after killing Vor. 
Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 
Fixed issues with inconsistency in ‘owned’ label between Foundry and Market.
Fixed being unable to invite unranked players to Clans. 
Fixed issues for being unable to sell various Mods or Weapons from Inventory. 

Hmm what about bleeding out for Kubrows ? Leting them just instantly die is a No - No in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

What about the Whited out energy colors on weapons?

Also, Kubrows insta-kill sentinels. 

Edited by Plasmaface

My Kubrow loyalty is not going up and it says I can only restore it a few times a day.

It is at 20% will not go up.

What exactly is fixed ?

• Upvote 1