The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

And still have smth to fix - we tried to trade in Dojo with my friend. I put an arcane helm to the offer window and tried to offer, but there was a window - offer failed (or smth like that). Maybe it is and issue that appears when player not in clan. And another bug - i couldn't open research screen of any lab in friend's Dojo. It opened that immideatly closed.

Thx for your time

I'm still getting Lotus/Ordis VO's about the "collar" being attached (seems to be related to "it's hatching" Ordis dialog bug the other patch).

Also, after the patch, I can't get my kubrows loyalty up still. I guess the "interact" function counts followed over after the patch.

Fixed Mirage quest mid-point not sending transmissions to continue finding the parts.

I'm still not getting a transmission to find Mirage's Chassis. The quest appears to work, and sends me to Charybdis (well, the game does, I still have the incorrectly-sent post-Chassis mail), but Lotus says nothing while in the Liset after logging in with the Charybdis step active.

I guess I'll go ahead and do Charybdis anyway, to get the Chassis build underway, I just wanted to listen to the dialog : \