Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

I still cant continue Vor's Prize, i cant start a quest anywhere because the icon is gone and the quest line in the codex only has Vor's Prize and there is no begin button on it. 

All that changed for me was that i got dialogue for the mission to go choose a quest, but i cant choose any quest cause the game wont give me the option.

Warframe crashes when I exit it (after the hotfix.)

I'm also getting random UI freezes during missions.

Never actually had those two happen to me before, or at least not in a long while.

Luckily the crash only happens when I quit the game.

Encountered a couple bugs since Patch 14 that don't seem to be mentioned above:

Very Bad - Missing achievement (Gold Seeker) - Failed my mastery trial for Mastery Rank 12 (Gold Seeker), but it still said Mission Complete, the mission report however showed it failed, my rank remained at 11, I logged out and back in, and am now Rank 12 despite never having gotten the achievement, I'd be okay with taking the trial again if it meant I could get the achievement, or just automatically grant the achievement if the rank has been reached already.

Bad - Extreme framerate drop from Boltor Prime + Hall of Mirrors as a Client - when playing with a friend, I use Hall of Mirrors and Boltor Prime a lot, this causes an extreme framerate loss for the Client player, but not the Host, as an example, if I am hosting, my friend's framerate drops, whereas if my friend is hosting then my framerate drops, in both case I am the one using Boltor Prime + Hall of Mirrors.

I think there are MUCH bigger problems to fix atm than these. The iron skin will eventually be fixed. You've been asking that in every hotfix thread (Sniptron crit) if you think spamming will make it happen any sooner... well tough luck. On topic there are still host issues and whatnot that need to be ironed out getting lagged to the point I am the only one in mission in a T4 or disconnecting from the session and losing all rewards is well..... a waste of time. 

patience young'en - surely all user posts for glitches, fixes will be addressed at some point. Yours as well, priorities in the Dev's minds eye ~ small steps dude...

Edited by Bladereap3r

I could not do rank up for the second time in a row and I got cooldown ...... 

in Wave 3  at some point no longer spawn anything on the map ...... and received a cooldown ......

Rank 0 To 1 

http://gyazo.com/e47dee257823a21d8d8068a1b7c82392                  Look At the pictures To Belive Me 

Ok, so now i got the dialogue about the completion of vor prize. Now, how do I start the corpus mission to unlock the kubrows incubator and such? 

No quest is appearing and no dialogue either. TY

This is exactly what my problem is

Since U14 I have no access to arsenal!!!!   If I could get to my Rhino Prime I wouldn't care if the skin was purple and green stripes....but I can't get to it or anything else but the forma'ed frame I'm on - mods are only for lvl 6 frame so it makes it difficult to go to mid to high planets or the void missions. Sorry to all the new puppy owners (of which I'm one) but this is a bigger issue for myself and the others I've seen on the forums with the same problem.

Please help!!!!. Thank you in advance DE, I realise you're overloaded with problems but please try to address this asap.

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

#1 - I very much appreciate y'all working through the weekend to try and get the bugs ironed out.  Y'all worked very hard to get this to us, well into the wee hours of the next day, and we all appreciate it.

#2 - Where is the information on interactions at?  All I see is a small text line saying "you have limited interactions".  It does not say if this is per Kubrow, per day, or what.  Additionally, most things that have a daily reset, such as revives, seem to have a numerical value attached (Revives 4/4, or the like).  Why is there no indicator telling us how many interactions we have remaining?  And does the fix mean you can play with your kubrow while at 100% and it doesn't use up the interactions for the day, or are we supposed to just ignore it, which seems counter to the intent of having Kubrows in the first place.

P.S. - I hope that Arc Traps on Mercury are being looked at.  Currently they are so over-powered and numerous that Mercury is nearly unplayable for new frames.  Additionally, Secondary Mission objectives are still not showing up at the mission start.

I am pleased with much of U14, however there is still a horrible lack of information being given to the player.  I'm not fond of having to either guess what I'm supposed to be doing, or being forced to look things up on a Wiki that should have been posted somewhere in the game.

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

I'm sorry, what? That just sounds ridiculous, that our Kubrow can become useless/run low on loyalty if we run out of pets to give him?