Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

My game freezes completely when planet selection is activated or options menu is used, forcing a restart

thing like the foundry, arsenal etc work fine, but the actual game part is unplayable, and this only happened after thsi hotfix

anyone have a clue what's happening?

EDIT: every time i validate files on steam, it says 120 files are missing, then proceeds to reinstall the entire game

upon opening the launcher, it patches roughly 1 gig, but it continues to freeze ingame

Edited by kijebe

Yes that is intended, it's just what lotus says after you complete the tutorial.

Hmn, thanks for the answer.  I am not a new player, so I kind of figured that much - but if I was I new would have been extremely confused.

Maybe they should re-record the message to say "what mission", instead of "what quest" or "I am sure there are more quests out there for you to discover"  (if they aren't offering a follow-up quest immediately)

loyalty indicator with how many times possible would be nice. also anyone know how many times to interact before any effect? ( if the kubrow is recovering from stasis interacting may not take effect. ) but how many times to interact and what is the max interactions?

Nice thanks for that ^_^ But would it be to much to ask from the DE to say hey here is how all this work you get limited this that and the other? I mean i like to figure stuff out and all but this is getting kinda silly, and only being able to get to gain two loyalty points back isnt going to cut it for now till they fix the bleed out. I know mine died a ton while i was farming mods cause they are a joke till you get Health link on them atleast. One last thing if they do fix the bleed out i really feel they should reset loyalty back to full cause we had no way to save them other then closing the game out.

Can you please fix the random disconnecting from hosts during missions? My net is working perfectly fine but every time I play I disconnect in the middle of a mission, I missed out on my last few Detron parts because Hyena was attacking the host and then I disconnected from the game.

just go to the codex and click "quest" and "begin" the "howl of the kubrow"

Yea thats what i thought, but when i went there all i got was Vor's Prize and then a bunch of question marks for the rest of the quest spots. When i clicked on Vor's Prize all i got was a picture with some quote and a back button, there was no begin button to be seen

You have loyalty issue Kubrow, my newest hotfix will fix that for you.

P.S.: When will be the issue with friendly fire on sentinel/kubrow with explosive weapons get fixed?

Exactly what i want,   i have posted since 14.0.3 or 2? i guess and i see no fix, my carrier dies all time, and i can't get my loot fast, is like  why take carrier if he will die and will end up picking up nothing, 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264446-hotfix-1401/?p=3088262

also as i mentioned before we can't climb up higher thatn before,  bug? or we weren't supposed to in the first place

Exactly what i want,   i have posted since 14.0.3 or 2? i guess and i see no fix, my carrier dies all time, and i can't get my loot fast, is like  why take carrier if he will die and will end up picking up nothing, 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264446-hotfix-1401/?p=3088262

also as i mentioned before we can't climb up higher thatn before,  bug? or we weren't supposed to in the first place

I got the same problem.. And for Kubrows I take care about him but nothing, no loyalty increasing \o/ Plz DE fix it :|

So what really got fixed?

My kubrow is not fixed.

And from what i read looks like everyone is having problems with all the stuff listed as fixed.

DE you guys work hard and it is awesome what you have done here.

That being said fix the Kubrows please.....

Edited by 2013slinger

So yeaaaaa my loading time is still an issue...it no longer takes 5-10 minutes but 2-3 is still pretty long. Pls keep working on that. Also, I can't interact with my kubrow at all. I'll try to and the screen flashes as if I'm about to pet him and before I do it flashes back to him back in his pod. So it's not registering me interacting with him at all. But more importantly...fix the loading issue. T_T thx

Another thing is tower survival life support is bugged more than ever. I used life support and it showed showed 80 then dropped down to 20.

Edited by OsanoSSX