Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth

Wakizashi

Hey guys, im new to Warframe and to start off id just like to say, this game is @(*()$ amazing, and the fact that its no where near finished is a testament to how amazingly awesome the games developers are. Now, enough with the &#!-kissing and on to why I made this thread, which is the games stealth factor. While I understand that early on this isnt much of a priority, I find it strange that some missions are stealth oriented, and yet it seems like its not possible to actually BE stealthy since there are no silent takedowns and it seems like even the sword alerts all nearby guards to the fact that there are four hi-tech Grey Foxes on the ship ready to start a massacre. I may very well be completely wrong in my assumption and it is entirely possible that I just F*** up every time I try to take someone down with my sword, but every time ive used cloak and taken someone down with my sword (id like to stress the fact that my target is always alone as I wait for him to become isolated) someone either above me or around a corner or something like that has heard me and obviously gone to trigger the alarm.

So my question is, is it actually possible to kill someone without alerting all nearby troops or have I just been wasting my time trying?

The stealth mechanics are not working too hot right now, or at least, the level design and the pace is not meant for stealth approach.

I guess they'll refine it down the line, but as cool as it's, I don't think WarFrame is about stealth at all.

It might not be a focus, but it'd be nice to know that on the occasional mission you could opt for a stealthier approach which hopefully provides a reward as incentive to do so again - other than to feel like a bad-&#! ninja.