My Kubrow Is Massive...

OnnaJReverT

Look I just taken some SS to show you

uXClSB5.jpg

nIITJtM.jpg

HyrKDSG.jpg

deHSXND.jpg

Dike2Vj.jpg

You lucky sonofab****! Ha­ha, I wasn't even sure if black fur was possible. Mine always came out in different shades of white/brown/red, and sometimes there would be blue.

Edited by FatalEmbrace

All I got is a bugged Kubrow that I spent more than 100 Plat on that decided to randomly reshape its BODY TYPE after a mission and ever since is stuck that way...

Making a new one is just going to take way too much time...especially now that my Kubrow dedicated plat is lost to a bug....DE...always manages to screw things up for me.

All I got is a bugged Kubrow that I spent more than 100 Plat on that decided to randomly reshape its BODY TYPE after a mission and ever since is stuck that way...

Making a new one is just going to take way too much time...especially now that my Kubrow dedicated plat is lost to a bug....DE...always manages to screw things up for me.

Send a ticket to support. Aleast you will not lose all and will get all the kubrow's mods.. people pay more than 300p for some of them( Bite for example).

I've seen SS of players with kubrow with some parts being black. I'm luck that I get dark black and light black one. I said that I paid more than 200p but, that doesn't mean that if  pay more than 200p you'll get the black color, it's totally random.

Edited by DuRockBR