Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Missing Melee 1.0, Maybe Damage 1.0, Too?

Antharon

Hello Community, i just thought.. is anyone missing melee 1.0 or damage 1.0? I miss!

There are 1000 Threads, but.. What do you think? I just can't get this weird new system in my head.. I love the Galatine. Maybe DE shouldn't let come back melee 1.0(but i were wonderful)but they should make the heavy weapons stronger. I mean.. THESE are NOT HEAVY weapon! Every Melee weapon is bullS#&$, i think in high-missions except Dual ichor, all other Weapons: Go home! And it's just good because Krit. All easy weapons have just a little bit less base damage and are 2x faster and stronger. Dat logic? Galatine and the other heavy weapons SHOULD have more than 100 base damage(because dragon nikana has 90, and this weapon is .. well.. nearly good, but never nearly to dual ichor) what do you think? Mostly nervous: With maxed out mod only +30% meleespeed, not 60% that was the death-hit for heavy weapons. NOW: melee weapons ONLY for style, not more, not less. -> I MISS THE CHARGE ATTACK!

now damage 1.0: it was better, the damage was higher, it was easier and it had 100x more fun! now the grineer are the most powerful military force, because with this armor... -> my soma goes sleep, only paris prime helps in this situation.

And weapons like Bows, throwing knifes(hikou,kunai,despair) were awesome weapons because they goes through every armor-> high damage in every situation.. now i think secondary weapons are useless, completly useless. that was a time.. where you had less ammo for primary weapon and took at least your secondary weapon to survive.. now i take never a secondary weapon, because they have so little dama.. wait they haven't any damage compared to primary weapons... Melee weapons the same.. so less damage.. take paris prime on every mission and you can be happy. that's all?

PS: The Update 14 is one of the last updates, that are good, compared to the other last(trinity nerf, melee 2.0), And the Kubrows are veeeery cute :) realy, i like them, in this thing DE made good work, respect, but now we go on: EXCEPT: Silva&Aegis is worse than many other melee weapons, i thought this would be a awesome weapon, but nothing more than high status chance(because DE has no motivation or fantasy in last time) and a new block animation, it doesn't block more than normal melee weapons.

I'm disappointed when i see in which way Warframe developes... just one more warning to DE

Edited by Antharon

I use my galatine against lvl 60+ infested on dark sectors on pluto regularly. It is all about how you mod it. Heavy weapons could use a bit of a buff though.

This history with perfect modding.. uhh.. why in warframe must everything be perfect?! Not everyone have all mods and the right experience(i have but i dont want to pull it out and charge and lose so much energy, that i need to survive(IN ORDER) )

Edited by Antharon

Yeah! Hmm i realy wish DE could make Charge attacks back. Stance Mods are completely not good for anything. I will go DE so long on their nervs until they make melee 1.0/charge attacks whatever or they bann me xD

Yeah! Hmm i realy wish DE could make Charge attacks back. Stance Mods are completely not good for anything. I will go DE so long on their nervs until they make melee 1.0/charge attacks whatever or they bann me xD

Try cleaving whirlwind on galatine, crushing ruin on jat kittag, and gnashing payara on fang primes. 

This history with perfect modding.. uhh.. why in warframe must everything be perfect?! Not everyone have all mods and the right experience(i have but i dont want to pull it out and charge and lose so much energy, that i need to survive(IN ORDER) )

I run a viral attack speed build with berserker and the cleaving whirlwind stance. No charge, unless you want to use the charge to boost crit chance to proc berserker more. (I even use reach)

If you have them, use the status/elemental mods to buff the chance you get viral procs and just spin2win.

Edited by Zagrax

Try cleaving whirlwind on galatine, crushing ruin on jat kittag, and gnashing payara on fang primes. 

This is all what you have to say? Again only 1 or 2 Melee Weapons.

So again, okay: Dual Ichor are the best weapons, good are Dragon Nikana, Fang/Prime, too

And with your stance mod for galatine: It is bullS#&amp;&#036;! Is takes too long to run into this combo, and then? you are very slow and can't move. nothing forme <.<

I run a viral attack speed build with berserker and the cleaving whirlwind stance. No charge, unless you want to use the charge to boost crit chance to proc berserker more. (I even use reach)

Only one weapon? I want to be able to play mostly all weapons, and that is not possilbe

Edited by Antharon

So again, okay: Dual Ichor are the best weapons, good are Dragon Nikana, Fang/Prime, too

And with your stance mod for galatine: It is bullS#&$! Is takes too long to run into this combo, and then? you are very slow and can't move. nothing forme <.<

I run a stance on most of my weapons, most stances have a combo that gives double damage and can be triggered easily by attacking while holding block or back. I would like to see charge attacks come back though.

Man, every weapon, yes EVERY WEAPON, can deal tons of damage, its just that some of them can deal even more.

I do agree on the heavy melee weapons, those could be more heavy-like with a buff to dmg and a reduction to atk speed.

And with your stance mod for galatine: It is bullS#&$! Is takes too long to run into this combo, and then? you are very slow and can't move. nothing forme <.<

Berserker/Fury. You can practically copter with the Galatine (and the slide attacks are really good). Similar builds are available on other heavy weapons, like the magistar and fragor.