Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty And Threat

IamStroodle

So my Kubrow fully matured so I decided to bring it on a few missions, only to have it die on just about every single one, making me look like quite the bad owner.So now my Kubrow is basically doing no damage. While I get they work differently from sentinels I feel like the Kubrow gets a little to much aggro on it for a companion, plus the fact that it'll run off by itself mid firefight makes it difficult to protect it.

I understand this'll happen so I for right now just want to ask, how do you get  a Kubrows loyalty again and does anyone ese think they grab a little too much aggro (quick bit the one I'm using is supposed to be the stealthy assassin kinda wondering about it's tactics)

(Also will a kubrow grow while in stasis?)

Edited by SoundwavePrime

So my Kubrow fully matured so I decided to bring it on a few missions, only to have it die on just about every single one, making me look like quite the bad owner.So now my Kubrow is basically doing no damage. While I get they work differently from sentinels I feel like the Kubrow gets a little to much aggro on it for a companion, plus the fact that it'll run off by itself mid firefight makes it difficult to protect it.

I understand this'll happen so I for right now just want to ask, how do you get  a Kubrows loyalty again and does anyone ese think they grab a little too much aggro (quick bit the one I'm using is supposed to be the stealthy assassin kinda wondering about it's tactics)

(Also will a kubrow grow while in stasis?)

Kubrows need A LOT of work before they can be considered usable. Then need better AI, more options in terms of mods, customization, etc, and the whole thing about having to take care of it like its a complete idiot needs to be changed. You can only restore its loyalty a few times a da, so if it dies more than once or twice your screwed and it becomes useless, not to mention if you want to pet your cute kubrow you are wasting your loyalty points.

and no it will not grow in stasis.