Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 Music Sounds Too Low

VampirePirate

I tried everything.  Turned up the volume on my game and my computer, even turned up my very loud speakers that I added to the computer, but the background music is too low when I am in missions.  Sometimes I can't hear music at all except for bits and pieces.  The music is mostly drowned out by all the explosions and death cries and such.  When I do hear music, I get pumped and fight better in battle.

...so if the music mixed into the game could be adjusted to be a little louder and possibly have some great bass-lines, that would be perfect.  Even if you didn't add the base-lines, making the music a little louder in general would help a lot.  That way, it if is too loud at maxed level, I can adjust the slider so the music will not be so loud.  Right now, the slider does no justice for music when I go to options menu to make it louder or more audible.

Thanks DE

Edited by VampirePirate

Was that supposed to be a joke?

No, it wasn't.

There's multiple ways of adjusting volume. If the music isn't loud enough, tune down other things.

rRf2HLk.jpg

If you put everything at 100% (including windows and your speakers) and it's too quiet then either your equipment is faulty or you have a hearing problem.

Not even kidding.

No, it wasn't.

There's multiple ways of adjusting volume. If the music isn't loud enough, tune down other things.

rRf2HLk.jpg

If you put everything at 100% (including windows and your speakers) and it's too quiet then either your equipment is faulty or you have a hearing problem.

Not even kidding.

With all due respect, whether you are kidding or not, I believe I made myself clear when I said I tried everything.  What you stated, about how to rectify the problem, is not only quite obvious but need not be said.  Case in point, I have already tried that.  It does not work.  The problem lies either in the sound mixing within the game or a problem with the coding.  Even others have stated that they are having problems with the game sounds.  If it was as simple as adjusting sliders, I would have done that and would not have to make a thread about it.  Also, a dev even came to the thread and said he would look into it.

I do not have a hearing problem and I do not have faulty equipment, but it does seem that you have a problem reading.  I said that the music sound is too low.  I never said that the sounds are too quiet when having all those sliders at a 100%.  Stop being prejudiced, and using this as an opportunity to make me look stupid.  I don't even know you, and I did nothing wrong to warrant your implied insults.  What I did do was report a possible problem with the game to the developers.  There's nothing wrong with that.  Go find something else better to do.

The problem lies either in the sound mixing within the game or a problem with the coding. 

I do not have a hearing problem and I do not have faulty equipment.

You know, the thing here is, we got shipped the same game.

On the opposite however, the PC on each and every one of us is different.

Since most of the community doesn't seem to have this problem (as there would be numerous threads popping up if that was the case) logic dictates it would be a problem on your end.

Also, never meant to insult you, it's just most people "reporting issues" are so dense you're better off going with the "did you turn it off and on again?" approach and in most cases it turns out to be an issue of low windows volume setting or something.

Either way, since you seem to be a 100% sure it's not your end, I wish you good luck finding a fix for it.

EDIT:

Yeah, I was right.  You really can't read.

Oh, the irony..

Edited by Shifted

You know, the thing here is, we got shipped the same game.

On the opposite however, the PC on each and every one of us is different.

Since most of the community doesn't seem to have this problem (as there would be numerous threads popping up if that was the case) logic dictates it would be a problem on your end.

Also, never meant to insult you, it's just most people "reporting issues" are so dense you're better off going with the "did you turn it off and on again?" approach and in most cases it turns out to be an issue of low windows volume setting or something.

Either way, since you seem to be a 100% sure it's not your end, I wish you good luck finding a fix for it.

Yeah, I was right.  You really can't read.

So according to your logic...

vml2LVc.jpg?1

This is because of a problem on my end, correct?

Edited by VampirePirate