Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Nuke!

EmoBubbleGum

What happens when you combine the angstrum with the mirage hall of mirrors bugging out.

Warframe2014-07-2014-40-27-588.jpg?t=140" />

Such visual effects. When I charge angstrum, my clones don't hold a charge. Instead, while I charge, they fire 100s of missiles. Nuke much?

I already 30'ed Nyx....looking forward to this Mirage chick.  Shame I have to wait.  Hope it won't be too long; rationing my Platinum is easier said than done, especially if I have to keep getting Revives.

Why on earth are you burning plat on REVIVES?

wait, I thought that was an old button DE had so they could sucker new players into buying revives. People actually use them apparently XD

Also, we must do more. TRY ALL THE WEAPONS. Mirage best frame ever made? Not gameplay wise but fashion/ability wise?

wait, I thought that was an old button DE had so they could sucker new players into buying revives. People actually use them apparently XD

Also, we must do more. TRY ALL THE WEAPONS. Mirage best frame ever made? Not gameplay wise but fashion/ability wise?

I'm having a lot of fun with Ignis/Mirrors. The bonus Radiation with base Corrosive/Fire mows through Grineer, and when you're the client every piece of ammo deals as much damage as a fully modded Penta. 

Uh, because I keep getting killed.  I will admit that Nyx isn't the best-armored of the 'Frames, and I've been wanting to plow through some main missions....as of tonight, I finished Phobos (20/20).  I thought about wrapping it up with a Nightmare Exterminate mission, but I got more than I asked for because the Corpus can rape you in just two shots....I was too stubborn and so I failed the mission, using up my four revives.

Good thing is that I have about 1400+ Platinum, so that should mean plenty of Revives.

What happens when you combine the angstrum with the mirage hall of mirrors bugging out.

-snip-

Such visual effects. When I charge angstrum, my clones don't hold a charge. Instead, while I charge, they fire 100s of missiles. Nuke much?

hundreds? no. maxed you fire 108. I counted. MANUALLY

anyway, what happens when you combine angstrum and HoM? you get 12-20 FPS instead of 40-80. (all settings high as they go [no physX D: ])

already a 16 minute video trying all the weapons. amprex crits in the millions! (plural of million [as in multiple {like a metric ton}])