Kubrow Eggs Too Rare?

Implodingbanana

Question

Apparently for some players dropped eggs turn into nav coordinates (people are reporting being in the same party, picking the object that's an egg to one person and nav coord for another). Personally, it took me about 60 dens to find an egg, and I got about 20 nav coords in the meantime.

Apparently for some players dropped eggs turn into nav coordinates (people are reporting being in the same party, picking the object that's an egg to one person and nav coord for another). Personally, it took me about 60 dens to find an egg, and I got about 20 nav coords in the meantime.

wow iv'e been getting nav coordinates to! maybe those are the eggs? *sigh* this is going to take a while -_-

Getting the egg is a real pain yes.  I started farming for it right after I started building the power core and it took me almost five hours of constant play on the same mission nonstop.  And I consider myself lucky it took that short of a time.

It is also no more difficult to get than farming for most anything else in the game, like Mats, and most any specific mod. The only difference is that there are in-game prompts regularly reminding you that you have not gotten one yet.

I choose to do this and I have FUN in this game that's why I'm still here.

Getting the egg is a real pain yes.  I started farming for it right after I started building the power core and it took me almost five hours of constant play on the same mission nonstop.  And I consider myself lucky it took that short of a time.

It is also no more difficult to get than farming for most anything else in the game, like Mats, and most any specific mod. The only difference is that there are in-game prompts regularly reminding you that you have not gotten one yet.

I choose to do this and I have FUN in this game that's why I'm still here.

im having tons of fun with warframe but i find that the kubrow egg is the hardest thing that I ever encountered (everything was either easy, simple, or enjoyable)  but it'll be worth it when i get my SPACE PUPPY!

Edited by thecool1232

Since the update we've gone in a few times and none of us even got a mod, not one mod and no eggs after about 6 or 7 runs. It seems like lots of nav coordinates are dropping, maybe instead. I don't mind the fact that they are difficult to obtain. It would actually be cool to have create some very rare kubrows and/or markings one could get through hard work or luck.

The only thing I don't much care for in hunting the Kubrow egg is that it isn't very rewarding. Low level cards of little interest is mostly what I get from it. It would be nice to be able to find Kubrow eggs in a higher level area as well.

Edited by xRastaban

Since the update we've gone in a few times and none of us even got a mod, not one mod and no eggs after about 6 or 7 runs. It seems like lots of nav coordinates are dropping, maybe instead. I don't mind the fact that they are difficult to obtain. It would actually be cool to have create some very rare kubrows and/or markings one could get through hard work or luck.

The only thing I don't much care for in hunting the Kubrow egg is that it isn't very rewarding. Low level cards of little interest is mostly what I get from it. It would be nice to be able to find Kubrow eggs in a higher level area as well.

Wow i must be really lucky.... two kubrow mods(common ones but better than nothing) and one egg in two solo runs for me

Alas, it's really just pure luck as to whether or not you get them. When you break a Kubrow Den, the egg'll fly out like any other drop, kinda looks like a big lumpy potato. Just gotta keep trying 'til you hit it. I spent a day hunting for a second without any luck, then helped a friend through the quest to that point, and his first mission dropped us both a new egg. It's all luck, just keep trying. If all else fails, it's only 10p to just buy one. Hit a couple orokin towers and sell some Prime parts to players to pick up the dough and you'll be good :)

Don't worry, they arn't rare. after Hotfix 14.0.6, they added the indicators like they were rare mods. And not kidding. I decided to run Everest insted of E Prime. And 5/8 of the Dens dropped eggs.

You'll find your moment to curse DE, don't you worry.