Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yup, Kubrows Mature In 2 Login Rewards.

zoffmode

Question

22 answers to this question

Egg to infant is 48 hours. Infant to adult is 36 hours. This has been confirmed in a dev post that got buried in the list. Any discrepancies are due to user error in the initial process, or bugs. 

Doesn't make sense then as to why the pet would only mature at login reward.

p.s. if you got a link to the post though, that'd be appreciated

Edited by zoffmode

Mine has been over 2 logins.................................. still not out of the incubator. 

edit: I have built 6, 6 hour items after the egg hatched (not rushing them and NOT building them back to back) and he is still not available to take out.

Edited by Darkseal

i confirmed this with my clan earlier after some speculation, about 5 of us had gotten to the baby stage at the same time right after login rewards 3 days ago and waited for them to mature. I logged out at 7:55 pm est. and back in at 8:01 pm est and it had matured today (exactly on the 2nd login reward time) When the others signed in they also had their pups matured as well.

Sidenote: i also speculate that growth rates might be determined by type as all of us had raksa raised and i see others here have not matured after 2 resets.

Edited by Kira_Akabane

Just had my second Kubrow mature. I kept her in stasis except to pull her out 3 hours and some minutes twice before a login reward. It worked. Not sure if 3 hours are necessary though, but mine matured in 2 login rewards without any actual time being active.

So yes, it is not time based and is login reset/reward based. That we can be sure of.

Edited by zoffmode

I've had my kubrow for two full days both login rewards and time passes and my kubrow won't mature to top that she has taken damage but has never been used. I can't even seen the next quest for the kubrow all its says is wait for your kubrow to mature. 

I tried the same experiment, what I did was on Tuesday right before the reset (5:00pm PST) about 15 minutes before,  I got an egg rushed it through the egg stage to puppy stage then logged out. Then about 5:03pm went back in got my login reward. The following day Wednesday logged in about the same time, got my login reward and my kubrow was still in puppy stage, logged in Thursday got my reward and kubrow still in puppy stage, as of this writing Friday 8:36am she was sill in puppy stage. She is a Sunika female