Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solution: Kubrow Loyalty

Kratos

Hi. I do not know where I should post this, so mods, feel free to move at your discretion.

I am here to introduce the possibility of: Dog Treats! (Or Kubrow Cookies, Courtesy of Haldos)

What do these do, you ask?

They raise your Kubrow's Loyalty level by 20% each one fed.

My vision is that there is a 10x pack in the market for 30p.

Or, an alternative 40k Credits 10x Pack Dog Treat Blueprint in the market, similar to the Power Core.

Advantages:

Keeps Kubrow Loyalty high.

Disadvantages:

Costly if Kubrow dies a lot.

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Rarityframe

Sounds like a very poor idea. I'd say that a blueprint would just introduce another paywall, and paying for platinum dog treats would also be a mistake. 

Seeing as how Kubrows generally cost quite a bit for people to maintain and own already, I vote no on this.

Sorry, but no thanks.

Sounds like a very poor idea. I'd say that a blueprint would just introduce another paywall, and paying for platinum dog treats would also be a mistake. 

Seeing as how Kubrows generally cost quite a bit for people to maintain and own already, I vote no on this.

Sorry, but no thanks.

That's the point of the Credit alternative, to save platinum. Kubrows might cost a lot to maintain right now, but that's because of the fact that they are extremely bugged right now, and this will alleviate some of the pressure of the bugs while they can figure some other things out.

I can now picture these introduced in a mission where you're raiding Grineer ration stores for whatever nutritionally-dense pseudofood the Grineer would consider a dessert.

Aaaand now I can picture lines for Odris and Lotus for a mission to get these.

"Operator, your-- useless-- Kubrow appears unwell; it seems its exposure to combat situations at such a young age has had a negative impact on its psyche.  Odris has learned that Kubrow can be trained to follow certain behavior patterns through positive reinforcement, such as rewarding them with treats when they behave as desired. Odris believes Grineer field rations may be suitable for this purpose. --After all, what better place to find dog food than from the Dogs themselves?-- Odris will set course for the nearest Grineer supply depot if Operator desires.

Edited by Cobalt313