Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Kubrow Colour Schemes

Hellchild

If u like how it is then why are u calling it a glitch and putting it on here.

because the kubrow doesn't look like this. it's a bug. he looks like this usually:

origkubrowcolors.png

the only reason he looked green is because of a bug... he isn't green anymore i was just sharing what i thought was cool when it happened.

Edited by jennibear

Both I and a friend of mine had that bug when we went to the 'B' appearance selection. Not those colours exactly, but just a radical colour scheme. I could take it on a mission with those colours but after the mission, they were permanently gone. The bug was great while it lasted. ^^

Both I and a friend of mine had that bug when we went to the 'B' appearance selection. Not those colours exactly, but just a radical colour scheme. I could take it on a mission with those colours but after the mission, they were permanently gone. The bug was great while it lasted. ^^

I had that same glitch happen too!

he had the tiger skin i was so excited... then they took it away.. lol =( 

i wonder if i imprint when this happens if it keeps the color onthe imprint XD im gonna try it next time

This is happening to my Sahasa as well.  However, it's happening when I switch directly from the Kubrow to a sentinel change Preset colors (ABC).

0zO2BBO.jpg?1

It's really awesome, but it doesn't stay when I switch back to the Kubrow.  I would want to keep this coat, too, since the color randomization I bought seems to have changed the default coat, but did absolutely nothing with the color; the coat stayed pure white and nothing shows :<

Edited by Grey-N-01

This occurred when I was switching my kubrow with my sentinel then i choose the b slot of my carrier sentinel. When I turned around I was  surprised to see that my Kubrow was green! Looks really cool. When i log out and re log back in his colors change back to normal.

rmrBOuP.jpg

ElXrRjx.jpg

What hes originally looks like.

z3slkUX.jpg