Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellchild

Changing Kubrow Colour Schemes

He wasn't born blue, only white.  Upon completing the "collar" mission he turned blue in the ship.... and sadly reverted to white upon equipping him again.  I was hoping he would stay blue, lol.  My clanmates speculate that this glitch could be shown to DE, who in turn might be inspired by it.

He wasn't born blue, only white.  Upon completing the "collar" mission he turned blue in the ship.... and sadly reverted to white upon equipping him again.  I was hoping he would stay blue, lol.  My clanmates speculate that this glitch could be shown to DE, who in turn might be inspired by it.

This isn't the first time I've read about the colors acting like that.

Um actually my Carrier sentinel does have those colors.  I wondered also if it was related to my frame's trim and/or energy color.

Mine did this the other day as well. It seems when you go from having your kubrow equipped then go to a sentinel (and change its color/appearance), your kubrow matches it. Only temporary though, so don't worry. If it persists for a week, start worrying because thats not supposed to happen.

purpbrow.png

Thanks everyone for the reports! This issue was fixed in Hotfix 14.0.5. Merging and locking threads to resolve - If the issue persists, please message the staff to have this thread reopened.

-snip of told secrets-

Yup, that's what I've heard. Already have taken screenshots of my Kubrow in WyrmP dragon colors before it's patched. Fun fun.

radiation sickness kubrow:

j8zo5s.jpg

super black kubrow:

skxsgk.jpg

gonna try doing imprints like this.

actually this kind of color pimping is what i expected from these Kubrows. sure i can pay 10p for scramble but that should maybe be pattern and/or other traits. The colors i wanna be able to change myself.

Not only because i want control over that but because they all look the same to me! can barely pick out my kubrow when playing with other people. 

edit: before someone else wastes an imprint and 10p rushing, it doesn't work.

actually this kind of color pimping is what i expected from these Kubrows. sure i can pay 10p for scramble but that should maybe be pattern and/or other traits. The colors i wanna be able to change myself.

Not only because i want control over that but because they all look the same to me! can barely pick out my kubrow when playing with other people. 

edit: before someone else wastes an imprint and 10p rushing, it doesn't work.

what do you mean it doesn't work?

This is happening to my Sahasa as well.  However, it's happening when I switch directly from the Kubrow to a sentinel change Preset colors (ABC).

0zO2BBO.jpg?1

It's really awesome, but it doesn't stay when I switch back to the Kubrow.  I would want to keep this coat, too, since the color randomization I bought seems to have changed the default coat, but did absolutely nothing with the color; the coat stayed pure white and nothing shows :<

I am having the same issue with this!!! I can't stand it! me and my friend both have it. I can clearly see small spots of white on my friends sahasa, but what is the point of that??? I feel awful for you because that kubrow could be so beautiful!!! sry =(

Here:

STk2vuF.jpg?1

my helios is red and black ( C customization )
Is a bug. Here is the trick: go in to a mission with your kubrow, abort the mission after few seconds, come back to your ship, equip your helios and switch to the C customizations. Btw, when you will take again your Kubrow, you will miss those colours.
Give us the option to colours our kubrows now.

Perhaps DE could make a Kubrow only palette Including reasonable colors (White-dark gray, brown, etc) and sell it for 50 plat? People who spent Plat on the randomizer before it was removed could get it for free?

If DE gives us the ability to color our kubrow freely, I want a visual option to make all kubrow that aren't mine look generic white/grey. That way I don't have to see 2Edgy kubrow in every mission.

Still not freely, I don't want pink kubrows and what not

You do not want, but people are different and we are none to judge and decide which colours should be available. I do not want see pink rhino, but i see them, and it's ok, because, you know, everyone has their own tastes and it is right to respect

Perhaps DE could make a Kubrow only palette Including reasonable colors (White-dark gray, brown, etc) and sell it for 50 plat? People who spent Plat on the randomizer before it was removed could get it for free?

As i wrote up + THE shoulder refound people that already spent play on random prints and remove colour that they obtained doing that . We do not need more palette, the one that we already have are enough.

If DE gives us the ability to color our kubrow freely, I want a visual option to make all kubrow that aren't mine look generic white/grey. That way I don't have to see 2Edgy kubrow in every mission.

This is a good idea.

You do not want, but people are different and we are none to judge and decide which colours should be available. I do not want see pink rhino, but i see them, and it's ok, because, you know, everyone has their own tastes and it is right to respect

As i wrote up + THE shoulder refound people that already spent play on random prints and remove colour that they obtained doing that . We do not need more palette, the one that we already have are enough.

This is a good idea.

Your free choice of colors can be reserved for the armor and not the animal itself :/

Your free choice of colors can be reserved for the armor and not the animal itself :/

Well, this could be another idea, but i prefer free choice for both the armor and the animal itself

Damn...thats one ugly creature

Yup!

These are clones, hatched from eggs. it would be a case of picking the colors before it hatches, I'm not saying it isn't a good idea, customization is great, but these are living animals. it's different from painting the armor on your warframe, or the alloy on your sentinel. we would need to splice genes in the animal to change it's fur-color. then again, it could work. but it's up to DE in the end :/