Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevator Mini-Defence

PRFNTX

My friends and I always find the elevators to be unnecessary and feel they stop the action for no reasons (plus people always get stuck behind).

We thought it may be interesting if every time you came to an elevator you would have a wave of enemies come and you have to survive until the elevator comes. Not a huge number but enough to make the fact that you have your back to a wall a problem.

They should also put some classical music or something while in the elevator going up/down.

Thanks for laugh bro, but seriously, this would be cool. Not only would it deter the problem of rushers, but it would also add another awesome team-based aspect to the game.

They should also put some classical music or something while in the elevator going up/down.

YES.

I think that the elevators are there so that you can't just run through a level so easily, because if you need to stop with a mob of enemies chasing you into a small room with little cover, then you might wind up with more bullet holes than your liking, with your teammates too far back to help.

Besides, the break in the action makes the intense parts stick out more in your mind, and helps prevent player fatigue.

My friends and I always find the elevators to be unnecessary and feel they stop the action for no reasons (plus people always get stuck behind).

We thought it may be interesting if every time you came to an elevator you would have a wave of enemies come and you have to survive until the elevator comes. Not a huge number but enough to make the fact that you have your back to a wall a problem.

I would like the idea more of having difficult groups of enemies riding around in elevators at all times in later levels so you can't all just sit around the door and wait for it to come. Imagine the elevator comes, and it's full of 3 napalm Grineers or Machine gunners. Also, giving enemies the ability to use the elevators would make the game more of a challenge; reinforcements could come in a cool way from in front or behind of you.