Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Matured But No Mods (Some Pics Here Too)

Borockobama

First off hats off to DE for one of the cutest updates i have ever seen!! My kubrow a Sunika female i named Alizarin has finally grown today! im so proud of her she was sucha  trooper during the rite of passage <3.

Here is her as a lil pup :']

8wkutv.jpg

She has now grown into this glorious beauty. My lil girl <3

15q2qmh.jpg

Without a doubt cutest transition and the whole bonding thing DE intended i do feel without a doubt. This is my little girl and i gotta make sure shes safe and strong.

She is a sunika breed and apparently alot of my clanmates have been getting class based mods based on their breeds. Does Sunika not get any? I fawneover her for a good 20 minutes before i was like " lets get you prepped girl". So i decided to take a look but i dont see any class based mods for her. Barring the ones i grinded out from Earth here is a pic of that interface

35lz0pw.jpg

Do sunikas not get any form of base class mods to equip? Or am i just bugged? Some help on this so i can get my lil girl out and about would be awesome thanks!

She its a she and id like it if you respected that. 

@grievous40 then i guess i'm just bugged? should i make a ticket or wait it out?

I'd wait until DE addresses the issue, since they may have intended for us to farm the mods.

My understanding is that once hatched you're suppose to get both the type specific rare kubrow mods.  A person in my alliance with stealth kubrow said they got both Hunt and Stalk once the egg hatched.  Most report i've seen say that Sunika kubrows have only gotten one mod: Savagery.  There is another for sunika mod called unleashed that doesn't seem to be give out. it might be a bug.

What? Unleashed too?? I got only the Savagery mod to my Sunika :O

Apparently we do. I'm sure DE knows about it and will be awesome people and help out those that report it right DE :D because id hate for my widdle girl to get angry...you wont like her when shes angry...

edit: I did fill out a ticket so hopefully this will get resolved shortly in an hotfix of sorts

Edited by Borockobama

What are you doing playing Warframe? Go back to your oval office. We could use less taxes...

Lol like i havnt heard that one before. Michelle kicked me out :D

I didn't get any mods when my kubrow hatched... Does it mean i'll get a Sunika? D:

Well if its hatched you shouldve. Check your breed when you go to your pup press X and down there at the bottom itll say learn about____________. Whatever it says is your breed, mine says learn about Sunika Kubrows.

Lol like i havnt heard that one before. Michelle kicked me out :D

Well if its hatched you shouldve. Check your breed when you go to your pup press X and down there at the bottom itll say learn about____________. Whatever it says is your breed, mine says learn about Sunika Kubrows.

Ahh, I still have to wait a few hours to be sure then.

Mhm ive got a Sunika (dude they are thinner than a lighting post o.o) Only got that savagery mod. well and the few that started dropping from ferals (one in a million chane for them to drop something at all even with nekros but okay, hey atleast one gets dozens of nav coords from em :3 )  But i didnt even know they had Uhm race specific mods.  Or that you could AHUM Put a reactor in your kubrow.

Mhm ive got a Sunika (dude they are thinner than a lighting post o.o) Only got that savagery mod. well and the few that started dropping from ferals (one in a million chane for them to drop something at all even with nekros but okay, hey atleast one gets dozens of nav coords from em :3 )  But i didnt even know they had Uhm race specific mods.  Or that you could AHUM Put a reactor in your kubrow.

Yuuup. I am trying to come up with her base mods though so her imprint is up for one of them. if you have both ill give you her imprint and Stalking Fan :/ Help my widdle girl out