Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Am I Supposed To Get The Kubrow Collar?

Articunno

Question

I'm completely serious here, I make it all the way to the last wave and then I just instantly get wrecked. I also just ran out of specters so that is out of the way. I can't use frost or anything because currently I only have my Loki (Working on Mirage, but won't be done for a while). I've been using my Paris, Dex Furis (for the Kubrow Dens) and my Dual Ethers. I have pretty much no weapons to switch to, unless switching to Kunai, a Bo, and a Braton is better, and your kicked into solo every time. Is there any possible way to defeat this with relative ease?

3 answers to this question

Did you start playing Warframe recently? It may be difficult if you don't have all the mods yet then. With Loki, focus on using Radial Disarm. It will force enemies to come to you, and you can just kill them before they touch your Kubrow.

Nah I didn't start recently, I just have to keep spending my energy to keep them off my Kubrow. My Paris has a half full serration, and near maxxed point strike. It's just a pain to get the kills and energy I need.

Stock up with plenty of energy supply in your gear, buy the blueprint in the market and craft as much as you can. Pop up those things during the mission when you need to replenish energy. You can pop multiple whilst invisible and use decoy to divert danger from the pod or kubrow.