Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Stalker Get Buffed Or Bugged?

Akgito

Question

I was marked for Stalker, so as precaution I used Rhino Prime. Maxed Strength mods(Intesify and blind rage)

and iron Skin. As well as maxed shields for rhino.

When he showed up, the moment i draw my bow, he one shot through my iron skin and shields, then teleported to me and finished the job.

I never encountered Stalker this strong before when I used Rhino Prime on him with the same stats

Anybody know anything about this?

9 answers to this question

Stalker's favourite ability: "Dispell" gets rid of any defensive, or useful buffs.

And he's gotten VERY hard for me to kill...

As it stands, I've maanged to ragdoll him one today with the "Swirling TIger Bug", whre the second flurry in Raking Talons can proc EVERY status effect in an instant.... Dread BP -_-

Hes mad cuz he cant have a Kubrow

I love that answer, haha

Thank you everybody for clarifying what has happened. Is there a way to beat him?

I don't care about his BPs, got them a long time ago around Frost Prime Update.

I just like the rush of fighting him.

I love that answer, haha

Thank you everybody for clarifying what has happened. Is there a way to beat him?

I don't care about his BPs, got them a long time ago around Frost Prime Update.

I just like the rush of fighting him.

best tactic is to KEEP MOVING, its harder for him to land those dread/despair if you're constantly moving, but he will also slash dash and use ash's teleport to close ground and melee you with hate, basically any of his attacks are deadly to even the tankiest frames

you best bet is to stay mobile, try to wing him, and/or catch him in absorb, then get some distance and kill him once it ends, or of course, catch him sitting up from the start

2cents - i one shot him twice these last few days.... excal & nova once each.

Sadly, this is the best way I've been able to deal with him. Wait for him to stand up, and blast him into smithereens at point-blank range with a Brakk before he can do anything else.

After all the buffs DE gave him, I simply can't fight him in any other way. If the Stalker isn't dead in half a second, then that generally means that I'm going to get stunlocked or oneshotted.