Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty:

TheDeveloperChangelog

Question

16 answers to this question

By the way.... how does this retirement work ? i mean "i can´t take my Kubrow on every mission" but what does this mean ? Is there like... some kind of timer on it or do you need to play some missions without my Kubrow to get like some kind of counter full. ?

it's ok my loyalty went down from 0% to -40% without him dieing everything in this update doesn't work

You honestly find that shocking when we saw the person responsible for this system practicing his golf swing?  As soon as I saw that, I knew the system was going to be crap for a few weeks till they got someone competent in there to fix the coding.

from what i can understand is that you can only raise loyalty a couple times a day.  Which is stupid or give us something to feed it to make it happy.  

It was intented, to make it feel like a tamagotchi; by using it a lot, it becomes tired and needs to rest for some time.

Inciting us to make a rotation between several kubrow or with sentinels

It was intented, to make it feel like a tamagotchi; by using it a lot, it becomes tired and needs to rest for some time.

.....yeah.....i smashed mine with a hammer as a kid for a reason.

Then give me one of those MOA's, i'll be happy too.

We can hack those and make it ally, why not permanent? My little cube of death does a nice job (so is my vaccuum-buddy the carrier), hardly dies and can actualy hit stuff.

I dont really see why this stupid dog should even rest, if he aint doing .... in a mission outside barking, random teleporting to you and dying.