Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Breeders Association

SolarDwagon

Question

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Rough descriptions appreciated-categories below to give you an idea of info required

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

1 Huras

RaksaxSahasa
2 Sunika

SahasaxSahasa

1 Sahasa

HurasxSahasa

1 Huras

Fur Colour

White/BluexWhite

1 Brown/?
1 Brown/White

Blue/GrayxBlue/Gold
1 Blue/Gold

1 Blue/Grey

Fur Pattern

LotusxPure

1 Lotus

1 Striped

LotusxLotus

2 Lotus

Body Types

Eye Colour

Edited by SolarDwagon

6 EASY STEPS to cross breeding!

Step 1: Get a male and female Kubrow.

Step 2: Turn down the lights, and light some candles.

Step 3: Play some smooooooooooooooooooooooth jazz. Smooth like butter spread on a baby's buttox.

Step 4: Leave them alone. Go farm that level 1 Lephantis again while you wait.

Step 5: Come back, find egg, incubate.

Step 6: Clean up any resulting mess.

Edited by VigorousSnow

as a proud member of TETK (Tenno for the ethical treatment of Kubrow) i find this post offensive. how dare you become back-ship breeders for your own amusment. for shame, FOR SHAME

This made my day. But, now that it has made my day, my slightly insane Ordis has accidentally set a course to your ship, where a slightly pissed-off Sunika kubrow will be dropped off, to promptly hide and wait until your vulnerable. All of this was accidental.

6 EASY STEPS to cross breeding!

Step 1: Get a male and female Kubrow.

Step 2: Turn down the lights, and light some candles.

Step 3: Play some smooooooooooooooooooooooth jazz. Smooth like butter spread on a baby's buttox.

Step 4: Leave them alone. Go farm that level 1 Lephantis again while you wait.

Step 5: Come back, find egg, incubate.

Step 6: Clean up any resulting mess.

forgot to mute Ordis ...

as a proud member of TETK (Tenno for the ethical treatment of Kubrow) i find this post offensive. how dare you become back-ship breeders for your own amusment. for shame, FOR SHAME

I beg your pardon sir, the TBA are a respectful and honest association, not to be confused with any backwater breeders!

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

Please post base stats too so we can see if they get augmented stats or crossbreeding is only for fur patterns as they said in DEV stream 31

So let's see, according to Dev Stream 31 Crossbreeding/imprints are only usable for fur patterns so you can replicate the one you want the most or get a kubrow skin pattern that a friend has and you like

Now I don't know if that's it all or there's more to it

so I suggest you edit the first post and include this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help with crossbreeding info gathering using this format:

Imprint 1 Kubrow type and gender - Imprint 2 Kubrow type and gender = Type result and gender

Result Kubrow Stats

Fur pattern imprint 1 - fur pattern imprint 2 = fur pattern of result

Example (i'm going to use the OP's example)

Breed level:

Huras(gender)xHuras(gender)

1 Sahasa(gender)

Fur patterns (this is just an example on how to fill the information, no real info about this yet)

White Grey stripped x White grey stripped =

white grey stripped

Edited by Domaik

I'm actually thinking of moving on from Merc work to Kubrow stud farms and breeding. Some gentlemen are willing to pay good plat for certain patterns. I mean burning and pillaging is fun and all, but after so long, I kinda want to settle down. 

In all seriousness I'm gonna start splicing some genes together when my current  Kubrow hits 30. I'm hoping I can figure out how to inbreed myself a 2 headed Kubrow. Then I'm gonna stick an Ignis in each mouth and have a Kubrow that coughs fire!

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I'm actually thinking of moving on from Merc work to Kubrow stud farms and breeding. Some gentlemen are willing to pay good plat for certain patterns. I mean burning and pillaging is fun and all, but after so long, I kinda want to settle down. 

In all seriousness I'm gonna start splicing some genes together when my current  Kubrow hits 30. I'm hoping I can figure out how to inbreed myself a 2 headed Kubrow. Then I'm gonna stick an Ignis in each mouth and have a Kubrow that coughs fire!

save a little more for a 3rd ignis and put it in his butt too!!

then make it spin around the battlefield shooting 3 ignis and if you make it spin you might get a fire vortex

Edited by Domaik