Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolarDwagon

Tenno Breeders Association

Question

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Rough descriptions appreciated-categories below to give you an idea of info required

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

1 Huras

RaksaxSahasa
2 Sunika

SahasaxSahasa

1 Sahasa

HurasxSahasa

1 Huras

Fur Colour

White/BluexWhite

1 Brown/?
1 Brown/White

Blue/GrayxBlue/Gold
1 Blue/Gold

1 Blue/Grey

Fur Pattern

LotusxPure

1 Lotus

1 Striped

LotusxLotus

2 Lotus

Body Types

Eye Colour

OP updated-please give at the very least rough descriptions of fur-main colour, pattern, secondary pattern, lotus or not

I will be breeding many pups soon, I have an imprint of a spotted tan female now, if someone might want it, they may contact me.

A question for breeders - Do genetic templates affect the breed of a Kubrow hatchling (eg do 2x Sahasa imprints give a Sahasa Kubrow?)

(Male)Raksa Imprint X (Male)Sahasa Imprint/Huras = (Female)Sunika (Tested 2 times)

Fur color/pattern: First time It hatched it was brown color with Lotus logo on forehead, second time it was yet brown but this time with White like Stripes

Eye Colour: Red or Blue

I think the fluffy paws trait (and slightly more shapely back legs) is a female only trait. I could be wrong, but I asked around and know one I talked to had seen a male kubrow with the trait. I bred a kubrow using two imprints from the same female kubrow (http://i.imgur.com/vU23qq0.jpg) and got this male (http://i.imgur.com/ZeqsN2S.jpg) almost the same but without the fluffy paws.

pLRWKxz.jpg

Parent kubrows in order of applying

Parent 1 :

Type :        Sahasa

Height :      Tall

Body :        Muscular  

Fur :          Blue & Grey

Pattern :    Lotus

rFoQZDk.jpg

Parent 2 :

Height :      Small

Body :        Skinny  

Fur :          Blue & Gold

MlpiqUN.jpg

Offspring :

Height :      small

Body :        skinny  

Fur :          Blue & Gold

rJrmxmR.jpg

Conclusions :

Body type :    taken after second parent

Fur color :     taken after second parent

Pattern :        taken after second parent

Type :           inconclusive (both were sahasa)  

Currently fusing a white sahasa with a gray and darker gray striped huras. Hoping for either species. (less hopeful for any specific fur pattern).

Huras (female) x Huras (female) = Huras (female)

the imprints were from different kubrows

fur pattern was of the first huras

AWESOME, THANK YOU!

(heres me actually contributing) maybe make a dojo kennel? where clan members can pool their imprints? 

i don't think there's any surefire way to get the traits you want unless you're talking about ability types(even that isn't certain given recent reports).  Combinations of colors and patterns seem to be randomly pulled from the sum total of the parent's attributes. 

So, the Tenno Breeders Association is running experiments on Kubrow breeding?

That is nice (no, really), but is the time for the full chart to be posted is TBA?

Ack aaaaaaaack don't use irregardless it's not a word irrespective or regardless. By placing ir a negative in front of regardless (also negative) you create a double negative making your sentance the opposite of what you intended. This accomplishes in one non-existiant word what most people who don't get grammar take two to do.

Irregardless is a word, it is just not common usage. Regardless is common usage.

ir·re·gard·less adverb \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\

Definition of IRREGARDLESS

nonstandard

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that there is no such word. There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance.

If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi you should make sure you are correct before posting.

Now back to the subject:

I wanna get more results because it could be that crossbreeding works like:

parent A gives fur pattern, parent b gives kubrow type.

that'd be sorta nice rather than have it all go random

If those two Sunika imprints were not from the same kubrow, I would understand that. Especially if the game actually tracks unknown recessive genes.

Irregardless, I believe two imprints from the same kubrow should guarantee the exact same kubrow (in both type and fur color/pattern). I had bred two imprints from a single kubrow and it showed those results.

Would you mind sharing the exact results of the cross? Your first point is one of the biggest reasons I made this thread.

Sanic Hegehog has matured and he isn't quite what I was hoping... I was hoping he'd get his dad's height, instead he ended up shorter than both parents. I'm pretty sad. At least he got their body type (previous post updated with matured picture).

Edit: If this color glitch is to be believed, he came out with a nice fur pattern but all the colors were white so you can't tell.

EM64Ymo.jpg

Irregardless is a word, it is just not common usage. Regardless is common usage.

ir·re·gard·less adverb \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\

Definition of IRREGARDLESS

nonstandard

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance.

If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi you should make sure you are correct before posting.

Now back to the subject:

Yes it's also listed by most dictionaries as "nonstandard" and  "incorrect" which you mention in your post. That means it's a much of a word as smoogledygoop is because my wife uses it. Common usage doesn't make something correct nor does appearing in prynt synce ayges gyn by. You might want to make sure you understand what you are saying when trying to show some one up. 

beyond that I agree the topic should be gotten back to.

Male Raksa light blue darker blue underbelly

Female Raksa white

Both large build

Large build light blue with dark underbelly and white socks Raksa male I named him 

Kubrow 1 

Parent A

Male Sahasa 

Spotted Body

Dark Red/Black

Skinny

Parent B

Same as A

Result

Male Sahasa

Spotted Body

Dark Red/Black

Body type to be confirmed

Kubrow 2 

Parent A

c6v49iC.jpg

Female Raksa

Stripped Body Colored Underbelly

Navy Blue/Light Blue

Regular Build

Parent B

z386e6k.jpg

Female Sunika

Spotted Body Blotched Snout

Tan/Ligh Blue

Regular Build

Result

ssSN3bn.jpg

Male Raksa

Tan/Light Blue

Build to be confirmed 

Kubrow 3 [same parents of Kubrow 2, inverted imprint selection order]

Parent A

z386e6k.jpg

Female Sunika

Tan/Ligh Blue

Regular Build

Parent B

c6v49iC.jpg

Female Raksa

Stripped Body Colored Underbelly

Navy Blue/Light Blue

Regular Build

Result

zvpd7Hm.jpg

Male Raksa

Stripped Body

Tan/Light Blue

Build to be confirmed 

Updated with pics. Used Regular Build to describe them but I'm actually unsure if that is correct.

as a proud member of TETK (Tenno for the ethical treatment of Kubrow) i find this post offensive. how dare you become back-ship breeders for your own amusment. for shame, FOR SHAME

So, if I understand correctly, the parent imprints were a male raksa and a male sahasa? Do you know the fur patterns?

Male Raksa was white with barely visible blue lotus logo while the other (Male)sunika/sahasa was pure white.

Time to contribute!

Male Huras

30hmye1.jpg

+

Female Sahasa whose screenshot i accidentally overwrote with another image.

she was tiny, blue base fur colour, golden lotus mark.

Male Huras

jsdow5.jpg

Will update when he matures tomorrow.

Well, He matured.

111o5tf.jpg

Okay I want to help, but I'm not sure how. So I'll just post pics for the imprints I have (and I'll include their info) and I'll let you guys decide what I do with them:

Female Sunika

IX0Co67.jpg

Female Raksa

Z2rBBW6.jpg

Okay I decided to use these two together to see what I get:

Male Huras- 

V9Awhh7.jpg

Female Huras-

AVk9suh.jpg

The results are...

A Male Huras- (I will post a mature picture in a few days)

TvCAtGO.jpg

Sanic Hegehog Matured (updated with new fur changes from the hotfix)-

jUwIYs2.jpg

I'm a barely sane merc that regularly wipes out enough soldiers to qualify as a major natural disaster and I didn't get to that state by following rules all over the place. But I'd obviously keep the 2 headed Kubrows off the books, and legally sell the best parts of the normies. 

Maybe the TBA can have underground freaky inbred Kubrow fights. It can work as both a fund raiser for the TBA, and a way to weed out the more dysfunctional of the freakbrows.

Keep it low...I've heard they have special K-Tazers for mutant kubros