Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Breeders Association

SolarDwagon

Question

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Rough descriptions appreciated-categories below to give you an idea of info required

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

1 Huras

RaksaxSahasa
2 Sunika

SahasaxSahasa

1 Sahasa

HurasxSahasa

1 Huras

Fur Colour

White/BluexWhite

1 Brown/?
1 Brown/White

Blue/GrayxBlue/Gold
1 Blue/Gold

1 Blue/Grey

Fur Pattern

LotusxPure

1 Lotus

1 Striped

LotusxLotus

2 Lotus

Body Types

Eye Colour

Edited by SolarDwagon

TBA? Tenno Brutal Animals right?

On a serious note, I guess we have to give it 1-2 more days until people come up with the first crossbreeding kubrows and we get some info on the topic. I hope wiki gets updated.

What is the codex useful for if we can't find this type of information or at least a bit of help about it??? I hope DE is reading this >:

Edited by Domaik

I'm surprised that two imprints of the same type don't produce a baby of that type all the time. I would've been annoyed if the two Sunika's that I traded for produced something different.

If those two Sunika imprints were not from the same kubrow, I would understand that. Especially if the game actually tracks unknown recessive genes.

Irregardless, I believe two imprints from the same kubrow should guarantee the exact same kubrow (in both type and fur color/pattern). I had bred two imprints from a single kubrow and it showed those results.

The TBA does not endorse any such antics by it's members, as it could be interpreted as cruelty to an animal. To aid in the identification of the culprits, please upload any videos of the above awesome spectacle atrocious actions.

I'm a barely sane merc that regularly wipes out enough soldiers to qualify as a major natural disaster and I didn't get to that state by following rules all over the place. But I'd obviously keep the 2 headed Kubrows off the books, and legally sell the best parts of the normies. 

Maybe the TBA can have underground freaky inbred Kubrow fights. It can work as both a fund raiser for the TBA, and a way to weed out the more dysfunctional of the freakbrows.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I'm a barely sane merc that regularly wipes out enough soldiers to qualify as a major natural disaster and I didn't get to that state by following rules all over the place. But I'd obviously keep the 2 headed Kubrows off the books, and legally sell the best parts of the normies. 

Maybe the TBA can have underground freaky inbred Kubrow fights. It can work as both a fund raiser for the TBA, and a way to weed out the more dysfunctional of the freakbrows.

Keep it low...I've heard they have special K-Tazers for mutant kubros

If those two Sunika imprints were not from the same kubrow, I would understand that. Especially if the game actually tracks unknown recessive genes.

Irregardless, I believe two imprints from the same kubrow should guarantee the exact same kubrow (in both type and fur color/pattern). I had bred two imprints from a single kubrow and it showed those results.

Would you mind sharing the exact results of the cross? Your first point is one of the biggest reasons I made this thread.

Ack aaaaaaaack don't use irregardless it's not a word irrespective or regardless. By placing ir a negative in front of regardless (also negative) you create a double negative making your sentance the opposite of what you intended. This accomplishes in one non-existiant word what most people who don't get grammar take two to do.

(Male)Raksa Imprint X (Male)Sahasa Imprint/Huras = (Female)Sunika (Tested 2 times)

Fur color/pattern: First time It hatched it was brown color with Lotus logo on forehead, second time it was yet brown but this time with White like Stripes

Eye Colour: Red or Blue

Edited by -UW-Skretax

Ack aaaaaaaack don't use irregardless it's not a word irrespective or regardless. By placing ir a negative in front of regardless (also negative) you create a double negative making your sentance the opposite of what you intended. This accomplishes in one non-existiant word what most people who don't get grammar take two to do.

Irregardless is a word, it is just not common usage. Regardless is common usage.

ir·re·gard·less adverb \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\

Definition of IRREGARDLESS

nonstandard

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that there is no such word. There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance.

If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi you should make sure you are correct before posting.

Now back to the subject:
Edited by Liu_Cypher

(Male)Raksa Imprint X (Male)Sahasa Imprint/Huras = (Female)Sunika (Tested 2 times)

Fur color/pattern: First time It hatched it was brown color with Lotus logo on forehead, second time it was yet brown but this time with White like Stripes

Eye Colour: Red or Blue

So, if I understand correctly, the parent imprints were a male raksa and a male sahasa? Do you know the fur patterns?

Irregardless is a word, it is just not common usage. Regardless is common usage.

ir·re·gard·less adverb \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\

Definition of IRREGARDLESS

nonstandard

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance.

If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi you should make sure you are correct before posting.

Now back to the subject:

Yes it's also listed by most dictionaries as "nonstandard" and  "incorrect" which you mention in your post. That means it's a much of a word as smoogledygoop is because my wife uses it. Common usage doesn't make something correct nor does appearing in prynt synce ayges gyn by. You might want to make sure you understand what you are saying when trying to show some one up. 

beyond that I agree the topic should be gotten back to.

Male Raksa light blue darker blue underbelly

Female Raksa white

Both large build

Large build light blue with dark underbelly and white socks Raksa male I named him 

Edited by NevanChambers

Yes it's also listed by most dictionaries as "nonstandard" and  "incorrect" which you mention in your post. That means it's a much of a word as smoogledygoop is because my wife uses it. Common usage doesn't make something correct nor does appearing in prynt synce ayges gyn by. You might want to make sure you understand what you are saying when trying to show some one up. 

Let me point you back to the point I was making.

The most frequently repeated remark about it is that there is no such word. There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose.

It is a word which you claimed it not to be. You were wrong. Whether it is standard or nonstandard has no bearing on the fact that it is in fact a word.

So as far as understanding what I was saying goes, I understand completely.

Okay I want to help, but I'm not sure how. So I'll just post pics for the imprints I have (and I'll include their info) and I'll let you guys decide what I do with them:

Female Sunika

IX0Co67.jpg

Female Raksa

Z2rBBW6.jpg

Okay I decided to use these two together to see what I get:

Male Huras- 

V9Awhh7.jpg

Female Huras-

AVk9suh.jpg

The results are...

A Male Huras- (I will post a mature picture in a few days)

TvCAtGO.jpg

Sanic Hegehog Matured (updated with new fur changes from the hotfix)-

jUwIYs2.jpg

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Parent kubrows in order of applying

Parent 1 :

Type :        Sahasa

Height :      Tall

Body :        Muscular  

Fur :          Blue & Grey

Pattern :    Lotus

rFoQZDk.jpg

Parent 2 :

Height :      Small

Body :        Skinny  

Fur :          Blue & Gold

MlpiqUN.jpg

Offspring :

Height :      small

Body :        skinny  

Fur :          Blue & Gold

rJrmxmR.jpg

Conclusions :

Body type :    taken after second parent

Fur color :     taken after second parent

Pattern :        taken after second parent

Type :           inconclusive (both were sahasa)  

Edited by tocorro