Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolarDwagon

Tenno Breeders Association

Question

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Rough descriptions appreciated-categories below to give you an idea of info required

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

1 Huras

RaksaxSahasa
2 Sunika

SahasaxSahasa

1 Sahasa

HurasxSahasa

1 Huras

Fur Colour

White/BluexWhite

1 Brown/?
1 Brown/White

Blue/GrayxBlue/Gold
1 Blue/Gold

1 Blue/Grey

Fur Pattern

LotusxPure

1 Lotus

1 Striped

LotusxLotus

2 Lotus

Body Types

Eye Colour

6 EASY STEPS to cross breeding!

Step 1: Get a male and female Kubrow.

Step 2: Turn down the lights, and light some candles.

Step 3: Play some smooooooooooooooooooooooth jazz. Smooth like butter spread on a baby's buttox.

Step 4: Leave them alone. Go farm that level 1 Lephantis again while you wait.

Step 5: Come back, find egg, incubate.

Step 6: Clean up any resulting mess.

The TBA does not endorse any such antics by it's members, as it could be interpreted as cruelty to an animal. To aid in the identification of the culprits, please upload any videos of the above awesome spectacle atrocious actions.

I'm a barely sane merc that regularly wipes out enough soldiers to qualify as a major natural disaster and I didn't get to that state by following rules all over the place. But I'd obviously keep the 2 headed Kubrows off the books, and legally sell the best parts of the normies. 

Maybe the TBA can have underground freaky inbred Kubrow fights. It can work as both a fund raiser for the TBA, and a way to weed out the more dysfunctional of the freakbrows.

as a proud member of TETK (Tenno for the ethical treatment of Kubrow) i find this post offensive. how dare you become back-ship breeders for your own amusment. for shame, FOR SHAME

This made my day. But, now that it has made my day, my slightly insane Ordis has accidentally set a course to your ship, where a slightly pissed-off Sunika kubrow will be dropped off, to promptly hide and wait until your vulnerable. All of this was accidental.

Post all your Imprint crosses here-Parent A, Parent B, result.

Lets find out how useful and heritable these traits are!

Breed level:

HurasxHuras

1 Sahasa

Please post base stats too so we can see if they get augmented stats or crossbreeding is only for fur patterns as they said in DEV stream 31

So let's see, according to Dev Stream 31 Crossbreeding/imprints are only usable for fur patterns so you can replicate the one you want the most or get a kubrow skin pattern that a friend has and you like

Now I don't know if that's it all or there's more to it

so I suggest you edit the first post and include this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help with crossbreeding info gathering using this format:

Imprint 1 Kubrow type and gender - Imprint 2 Kubrow type and gender = Type result and gender

Result Kubrow Stats

Fur pattern imprint 1 - fur pattern imprint 2 = fur pattern of result

Example (i'm going to use the OP's example)

Breed level:

Huras(gender)xHuras(gender)

1 Sahasa(gender)

Fur patterns (this is just an example on how to fill the information, no real info about this yet)

White Grey stripped x White grey stripped =

white grey stripped

Who can make like google doc for breedeing results:

Type-color-markings-male/female x Type-color-markings-male/female = result Type-color-markings-male/female

For full info I'm waiting on updating posts until parents are grown.

Honestly, is there any way to spoiler or link images rather than post? It makes it really hard to see all the info I want on one page and I don't want to miss stuff because of it.

(Male)Raksa Imprint X (Male)Sahasa Imprint/Huras = (Female)Sunika (Tested 2 times)

Fur color/pattern: First time It hatched it was brown color with Lotus logo on forehead, second time it was yet brown but this time with White like Stripes

Eye Colour: Red or Blue

So, if I understand correctly, the parent imprints were a male raksa and a male sahasa? Do you know the fur patterns?

Yes it's also listed by most dictionaries as "nonstandard" and  "incorrect" which you mention in your post. That means it's a much of a word as smoogledygoop is because my wife uses it. Common usage doesn't make something correct nor does appearing in prynt synce ayges gyn by. You might want to make sure you understand what you are saying when trying to show some one up. 

Let me point you back to the point I was making.

The most frequently repeated remark about it is that there is no such word. There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose.

It is a word which you claimed it not to be. You were wrong. Whether it is standard or nonstandard has no bearing on the fact that it is in fact a word.

So as far as understanding what I was saying goes, I understand completely.

The TBA does not endorse any such antics by it's members, as it could be interpreted as cruelty to an animal. To aid in the identification of the culprits, please upload any videos of the above awesome spectacle atrocious actions.