Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Think You All Realize The Nuke You Have In Your Ship

Borockobama

Im referring to your kubrow. Seriously. 

A buddy of mine(i cant use names sadly) has clocked over 1.5k hours on this game. Disregarding that he has EVERYTHING up to now maxed out. And thats including his kubrow...

Rank 30 Raska with max mods 3khp 1-2k shields 150-200 armor. Idk his damage output but holy friggan crap.Did i also mention that THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. I understand you want utility, the Kubrows just came out and they have more mods to add and tweaks. Youre bashing on an update that hasnt even been out for a week and already calling it crap.

Fk my sentinals imma make sure i take care of my little girl. Shes only a rank 6 and damn near outputting more shields than i am. 

You don't know the damage output but they're nukes?

What good is a nuke that has terrible AI?

Also, Kubrows = U14?

The update is not just about the Kubrows. There were numerous bugs that really pissed people off.

People found those bugs. They expressed their feelings. Call that bash if you want, but we're humans.

You don't know the damage output but they're nukes? What good is a nuke that has terrible AI? Also, Kubrows = U14? The update is not just about the Kubrows. There were numerous bugs that really &!$$ed people off. People found those bugs. They expressed their feelings. Call that bash if you want, but we're humans.

anything to say on topic?

on topic: yo, OP get us dat crit damage screen shot from your friend. does he have a maxed maul and bite?

You don't know the damage output but they're nukes? What good is a nuke that has terrible AI? Also, Kubrows = U14? The update is not just about the Kubrows. There were numerous bugs that really &!$$ed people off. People found those bugs. They expressed their feelings. Call that bash if you want, but we're humans.

And these bugs are being fixed very quickly by DE. A.I. is A.I. It isn't an easy thing to program/develop correctly.

Due to my lack of cores, I have yet to get my Link-stuff mods on my Kubrow yet, but will as soon as I can. I am pretty sure my Raksa will have lots of fun working with my Valkyr, linking their health together *sinister laugh*.

But seriously, as Chlora was kind enough to point out, there are still a lot of problems with U14. Personally, I love it. However, as with many a major update to a game, especially when it doesn't get thoroughly tested, it has many bugs that still need to be ironed out. People are upset, but they should calm down as hotfixes are released and the game stabilizes.

I actually havent noticed any big ai probles at all with my dog. It attacks enemies and follows me just like it supposed to. It havent died to stupidity once, and the only time it did died is when i died with it in overwhelming acient attack. It sometimes stops for a few seconds and digs the ground, but that kind its thing and maxed mod for it so i dont complain.

Try "Link Armor" and Valkyr...

I don't have the mod maxed yet (although I have a maxed Steel Fiber mod on my Valkyr) and my Kubrow already has ~600 armor ;)

I use link armor and melee damage to hp regen + valkyr and its insane. Dog just immortal
Edited by MaxFable

anything to say on topic?

on topic: yo, OP get us dat crit damage screen shot from your friend. does he have a maxed maul and bite?

I'll see if i can meet up with him tomorrow and keep you all posted on that i wanna see those damage numbers myself

Due to my lack of cores, I have yet to get my Link-stuff mods on my Kubrow yet, but will as soon as I can. I am pretty sure my Raksa will have lots of fun working with my Valkyr, linking their health together *sinister laugh*.

But seriously, as Chlora was kind enough to point out, there are still a lot of problems with U14. Personally, I love it. However, as with many a major update to a game, especially when it doesn't get thoroughly tested, it has many bugs that still need to be ironed out. People are upset, but they should calm down as hotfixes are released and the game stabilizes.

I understand that. But with every big change theres about 600 more bugs to fix only to add another 900 more(kudos to those that got the reference). I'm just saying give the update a shot, Besides DE may have finally gotten some sleep over the weekend(notice the lack of DEs in region over the weekend). Game optimization is a must before we touch all the flashy stuff.

As far as the topic goes im merely giving you an incentive to just cut it some slack. We are just getting started.

You should edit your title and post. They're not "nukes" if you don't even know their damage output. Tanks maybe.

Fair enough, but nukes was more a play on words than actuality, id appreciate it if you didnt nitpick my topic apart to its base value because you're not enjoying the update. I understand that you arnt, ive seen your posts. Does not mean that you have to rain on our parade because of it. If you wish to gripe check my profile i made a topic called " I dont understand where all the hate is comin from" And gripe there. Not here. This is to bring everyones attention to the legit power houses we have in our ships at the moment, with a maxed Bite/Maul you can do the mathmatics yourself. Numbercrunching is part of the game darlin'

edit: These are just the starter release mods ladies and gentlemen. I suggest you give your widdle walking carpet a bit more love....and let him/her win

Edited by Borockobama

i wanna ask what the stats of his frame...

i dont believe in 3k hp with 2k shields.... 

Rhino can get roughly 1k shields/hp easily.

Fully upped Health/Shield Link mods give like 300% extra to your Kubrow's stats.

With 740HP warframe my kubrow had around 1700hp (1671) ish

And with saryn @ around 1054hp kubrow had around 2200hp ish

By the look of how he say it, he is exagurating, not hard to see really. But the idea of what he means, is damn right. The kubrows are beasts, tanks.

With 740HP warframe my kubrow had around 1700hp (1671) ish

And with saryn @ around 1054hp kubrow had around 2200hp ish

By the look of how he say it, he is exagurating, not hard to see really. But the idea of what he means, is damn right. The kubrows are beasts, tanks.

^All of this right here.

I mostly play a loki and am fairly new and naturally was worried about how squishy my kubrow would be, but all i did was equip a link shield (rank5 atm so 50% shields) and im taking it into fights it has no business being in at rank 6 lol. I have about 600 shield so its getting 300 plus its own almost 300 so 600 atm and its just the beginning. I see great potential in these kubrow and i'll be damned if i neglect mine after seeing only a small portion of the possibilities ^_^

Edited by Kira_Akabane

i wanna ask what the stats of his frame...

i dont believe in 3k hp with 2k shields.... 

If you have a Zephyr with maxed shiled/HP you can get this stats on your Kubrow. I am using mine with Valkyr ( 820 HP ) and my Kubrow has 2k HP and 1.3k armor, both link mods are 9/10.