Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Think You All Realize The Nuke You Have In Your Ship

Borockobama

Sorry, I don't want to spend 100k credits a week maintaining my nuke when my frame and his/her weapons can be an even more effective nuke. That juicy3k health is still going to melt when you take your puppy into T4 survival for an hour or more.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Sorry, I don't want to spend 100k credits a week maintaining my nuke when my frame and his/her weapons can be an even more effective nuke. That juicy3k health is still going to melt when you take your puppy into T4 survival for an hour or more.

100k a week is pocket change 

So first they let the market/economy get out of hand by peeps who want the 'rare' mods, because of the retarted droprate, then eventualy they see fully maxed Kubrows are way to strong and nerf them to oblivion.

The only 'exception' i can find that it has limited 'usages' on daily base, or u walking around with a dog with lower and lower damage output.

Then again, as it runs out on his own and a normal sentinal will follow you staticly, odds are it will be often in the wrong places and still die (as i noticed, it can get agro - on a T4 25+ wave.. thats pretty much deadly).

Personly they should have made it a common thing, in line with sentinals, also on mod-drops. Now the current market is completely borked because of this, where in a few weeks it gets nerfed to oblivion.

Tbh, I'd only take the kubrow through every other mission but Survival and Defense. 

Though I agree with you.. it's hella pricey and not that worth it

With 740HP warframe my kubrow had around 1700hp (1671) ish

And with saryn @ around 1054hp kubrow had around 2200hp ish

By the look of how he say it, he is exagurating, not hard to see really. But the idea of what he means, is damn right. The kubrows are beasts, tanks.

Oh my freakin' god. 

That HP and shield. 

I really want to know what the damage is.. 

Edited by Verre

Tbh, I'd only take the kubrow through every other mission but Survival and Defense. 

Though I agree with you.. it's hella pricey and not that worth it

Oh my freakin' god. 

That HP and shield. 

I really want to know what the damage is.. 

someone mentioned their unranked huras charge skill  was one-shotting lvl 19-23 enemies

my sahasa regular attacks are S#&$, he does nothing

Edited by Domaik

someone mentioned their unranked huras charge skill  was one-shotting lvl 19-23 enemies

my sahasa regular attacks are S#&$, he does nothing

I have sahasa as well.. 

Still waiting for him to mature :l