Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strongly Worded Letter About Server Instability

Darmia

To Warframe developers.

I just finished watching your stream where you talked about the past server instabilties.

If you were truly aware of this problem, why on earth didn't you beef up the servers enough that they could handle the inevitable flood of players scrambling to complete the special alert you announced?

The amount of rage that was generated by me and my companions at the sight of "Progress could not be saved." after finishing the alert and seeing the Orokin Catalyst drop could power small town. It even got me to post on this forum, something I usually avoid like the plague. Please, if you do this kind of events in the future, acquire extra hamsters to the server. This kind of thing is not good for my health.

That's all, good night.

Oh, the humanity! Your digital item wasn't in your inventory of your free to play game that's still in open beta! Noooooo! Can you detect the sarcasm? :)

Rage does not help. Nor should you feel it at a video game, but that's another issue. Be constructive when you find an issue and submit the bug. They're still working out the kinks of the game. Be helpful and patient.

I usually just relog and see the items there despite the message. Did you try that? I remember getting the mods and exp after. Not sure if that. Works on bps... I suggest that you rage less and check the forums more, maybe ask.