Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A War Beast, Not A Tamigochi

Onae

I don't know about anyone else, but the concept of my kubrow dying, (2 hours of farming, 2 days of incubating, and 2 days of maturing just to have it drop dead if I dont play for a week). I hate, HATE the idea that if I don't play enough or spend cash on the dna stabilizers that my kubrow will die. Its completely stupid and just another @(*()$ dumb mechanic to make us spend more time and money on the game. Please remove the kubrow being able to die or run away or some other bullS#&$. Im fine with debuffs and buffs, but not death. It's really just pathetic and unnecessary. I especially feel bad for those who spend 65 platinum on the kit, if their kubrow ends up dying, then DE literally stole their money. Sorry for the language, but im peeved

I don't know about anyone else, but the concept of my kubrow dying, (2 hours of farming, 2 days of incubating, and 2 days of maturing just to have it drop dead if I dont play for a week). I hate, HATE the idea that if I don't play enough or spend cash on the dna stabilizers that my kubrow will die. Its completely stupid and just another @(*()$ dumb mechanic to make us spend more time and money on the game. Please remove the kubrow being able to die or run away or some other bullS#&$. Im fine with debuffs and buffs, but not death. It's really just pathetic and unnecessary. I especially feel bad for those who spend 65 platinum on the kit, if their kubrow ends up dying, then DE literally stole their money. Sorry for the language, but im peeved

please, Kubrows do not permadeath now.

Edited by SabreUr
unnecessary word removed

Tamagotchi

Tami is so sad right now because you told her to go chi and she doesn't even know what you mean.

I have not had a tamigotchi since I was 9, so you could assume that I don't recall how to spell it

I think someone mentioned, the DNA stabalizer is a HP buff, makes them tougher. Further, I think it only buffs the kubrow's base hp, not the total hp it gets from Link Health, so it's not an absolutely essential thing to maintain.

I hope it doesn't dip down into the minus percentages, though, that would be a jerk thing to do.

I'm already used to having multi billion ISK T2 battleships explode on me. I'm not going to get peeved over 65 Plat, which at 50% discounts, amount to $1.50. One recent Marauder loss was about $48 US. Kubrows are chump change.

I'm already used to having multi billion ISK T2 battleships explode on me. I'm not going to get peeved over 65 Plat, which at 50% discounts, amount to $1.50. One recent Marauder loss was about $48 US. Kubrows are chump change.

Yeah yeah we get it you play some game that is worse blah blah. It's about the principle, down right being able to lose money you spent is a cheap way to gain money, im glad they changed it so they dont die