Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is The Exact Type Of #$%# I'm Talking About.

(PSN)kiddplay13

Seriously? A Vauban Helm Alert at 4AM ON A MONDAY. How is this fair for anybody? You know the Helm is the hardest part to get and sometimes only drops once a month (See May, and June Helm drops if i'm lying). Yes this is RNG, but you guys need to make Vauban either a Clan Tech or schedule his pieces (And this is coming from a guy who bought Vauban due to the drops being so bad).E5U2lk9.jpg

It's 4AM where you live. it's 4PM where another Warframe player may live.

Regardless, it was brought up in the last devstream to perhaps do more frames through quests like Mirage right now. No solid ideas on it yet, but it's possible that some Warframes that don't have homes like Vauban may be moved to quests.

It's 4AM where you live. it's 4PM where another Warframe player may live.

Regardless, it was brought up in the last devstream to perhaps do more frames through quests like Mirage right now. No solid ideas on it yet, but it's possible that some Warframes that don't have homes like Vauban may be moved to quests.

Majority of Warframe players are US and Canada, so either way it's 1am-4am for the majority.

>4AM ON A MONDAY

It was neither 4AM nor a Monday for every single warframe user. Because of that I don't think you can say it's 'fair for nobody'.

They're not going to change RNG just because you have bad luck.

Majority of Warframe players are US and Canada, so either way it's 1am-4am for the majority.

So majority means it should be changed?

What about the players that are not in the majority but play and possibly spend money that the "Majority" don't?

Should they be punished because it is too early or too late for you?

This is absurd.

Quite a large portion of the players in my clan are not living in the US or Canada. One of my best friends in a clan is from Korea.

Plus, what about all the people responding to this thread? We're all up to see an alert like this. Not everyone is awake and has free time in the "normal" hours of the day.

You don't care bout the 4 am'ers lol

Show me exactly where i said that? Majority of Warframe players are sleeping right getting ready for work (Thank god i dont have to work today), there's many posts suggesting that he be either Clan Tech, all i did was provide a prime example for why a RNG based Warframe is a bad idea.

Seriously? A Vauban Helm Alert at 4AM ON A MONDAY. How is this fair for anybody? You know the Helm is the hardest part to get and sometimes only drops once a month (See May, and June Helm drops if i'm lying). Yes this is RNG, but you guys need to make Vauban either a Clan Tech or schedule his pieces (And this is coming from a guy who bought Vauban due to the drops being so bad). -snip-

dunno what your deal is. i have crafted 3 yes 3 vaubans in 6 months, and i have a spare chassis.

Show me exactly where i said that? Majority of Warframe players are sleeping right getting ready for work (Thank god i dont have to work today), there's many posts suggesting that he be either Clan Tech, all i did was provide a prime example for why a RNG based Warframe is a bad idea.

Why is it a bad idea?

The rng gods are not on any one persons side.

Those who don't play in the US time zones deserve the same as those who are and with the frame being rare this is the perfect way to make sure if you want it you either sacrifice some sleep or some money to get it.

As previously posted we really don't want to see 2-4 vaubs in every match we play and don't want to see him nerfed into uselessness either.