Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow Type So Far?

Domaik

Question

I have a sahasa myself. They are completely useless. No doubt everyone or 90% players agree. The dig, if you're lucky there is a 0.01% chance or less that he gets you a mod, being any possible mod I guess?

He barely targets any enemies with his downed enemy finisher skill, he's always using regular attacks with other enemies and misses the downed ones or he's lost 3 rooms ago and won't come to fight lol

Now I have a Huras puppy and I read somewhere they do have a massive attack damage with the lunge skill. The cloaking skill is always nice to have.

Now Raska seems super useful but how is it in actual combat? does the howl skill actually work nicely? how about protect? is it as instant as it was with sentinel?

As for Sunika, I haven't heard anything about them. But would Huras charge skill be better since it can target all enemies instead of just one kind (VIP from Sunika) or finisher attacks (Sunika ans sahasa the latter only to knocked down enemies)

Edited by Domaik

Raksa are by far the best IMHO

also i have all ready sold 2 of my DNA impritns for it for 75p each

Defence + Support for your warframe so i dont see why it would not be the best - also it the tank kubrow so what else :D

The Huras has some crazy damage with the lunge attack, the only problem is that if the enemy is focused on you they tend to miss when their target moves a bit.

I don`t know how it is with the rest since mine are still pups.

I`m now actually letting my Sahasa grow because I want it to have natural abilities like an actual animal and maybe after an update his abilities becomes better/more usefull.

Any idea what Sahasa can dig up? can they dig up resources, credits, mods or just ammo and health/energy?

he can dig ammo, affinity orbs health orbs energy orbs credits and ocassionally mods but mine hasn't dug any mod or energy orb in 5+ hours of constant gameplay or dojo afk.

I'm just going to level them for the mastery points and maybe they will update the sahasa to actually fetch and pick up items like the description suggests... otherwise sahsa is only useful for mastery rank points

Edited by Domaik

he can dig ammo, affinity orbs health orbs energy orbs credits and ocassionally mods but mine hasn't dug any mod or energy orb in 5+ hours or constant gameplay or dojo afk.

The Sahasa can dig up anything you can find... Mods, ammo, energy, health etc

Thanks, mine still maturing just wondering if i can leave him on a mission or dojo while i'm doing work, so the method is bit unreliable.

My Sahasa actually dug up a Flow mod which was nice, but besides that I'm not too crazy about that type.

Traded for two Sunika imprints and now I have a Sunika pup. I'll see how I like it when it becomes an adult.

Edited by Talionic

I have Raska.

The Protect skill is not as good (in a sense) as Guardian is on a sentinel. I have maxed the skill. The Protect skill/ability he uses even if you take a small amount of shield damage, effectively wasting it, unlike Guardian, which goes off the moment your shields are at 0.

Howl I have only ranked up slightly, the fear effect might increase in range/duration if I got it higher. This can be a good/bad skill, depending on the situation, but in sense for protecting you, it can help a lot. This skill works well in my opinion!

I have the Sunika and it tears through enemies one after another. I take it to defence on Sechura (Pluto) and it even helped kill things past wave 15 in t3 defense.

As far as raw damage output is concerned, Sunika takes the cake.

I have sunika and i took her out at rank 5 to Sechura, she was unmodded and was tearing those level 40 infested apart(probably because of her skill, if im right then she uses finisher type attacks as normal attacks). I haven't noticed anyone else mention how awesome their kubrow is, other than the one that can cloak you.

Edited by kiteohatto

I have a Raksa, and so far it hasn't come close to failing me. While it is true that Protect is activated even if your shield drops slightly, i almost never run out of shields because it uses it pretty often. i would say every 5 seconds? As far as Howl goes it is pretty good in defense and such where mobs swarm you or the objective since it sends them running away for a few seconds and gives you time to reload, use skills, get to cover, etc. It also uses this very often for me. Sometimes it just goes on a spamming spree with howl 4 or 5 times. Also another thing i noticed the Raksa will sometimes use Protect on itself when shields are low, Haven't seen it done too often so don't rely on that too much but when it happens its always good of course.

Edited by Kira_Akabane

Sahasa is the best one. I mean, come on, can your Sunika dig up an energy orb out of STEEL PLATED FLOOR?!

And die often in the animation while there is AoE damage on him.

The best Kubrow at this moment is the one with all the mods. It got the least chance of dying (from 80% back to around 40%).

I use the Sahasa for when I go to sleep and leave Warframe on. I wake up the next morning in my dojo with quite a few mods around me. Best I got was a rare 5.

I guess they will patch that dojo-digging out.....or limit the raritiy of the mods you can get.