Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow Type So Far?

Domaik

Question

I have a sahasa myself. They are completely useless. No doubt everyone or 90% players agree. The dig, if you're lucky there is a 0.01% chance or less that he gets you a mod, being any possible mod I guess?

He barely targets any enemies with his downed enemy finisher skill, he's always using regular attacks with other enemies and misses the downed ones or he's lost 3 rooms ago and won't come to fight lol

Now I have a Huras puppy and I read somewhere they do have a massive attack damage with the lunge skill. The cloaking skill is always nice to have.

Now Raska seems super useful but how is it in actual combat? does the howl skill actually work nicely? how about protect? is it as instant as it was with sentinel?

As for Sunika, I haven't heard anything about them. But would Huras charge skill be better since it can target all enemies instead of just one kind (VIP from Sunika) or finisher attacks (Sunika ans sahasa the latter only to knocked down enemies)

Edited by Domaik

Sahasa Kubrows Dig power has seemed nearly completely useless to me. It digs ammo and that's great except I haven't run out of ammo in months cause Latron Prime and Detron are so beast and all. I haven't gotten any Health from it, either.

Sunika seems slightly better than Sahasa for damage (you need to remove dig to get Sahasa competitve and then Sunika has an advantage against VIP's) but its really close esp when not doing assassinates or captures.

Huras seems to fall behind because the damn thing never actually hits with Hunt, it just lunges around barely missing moving targets :S. The stealth is pretty random too.

Edit: Hunt seems to be able to hit multiple targets in a row, although it's somewhat buggy/sporadic. Works amazing with Vortex tho.

Raksa is the one I'm missing still, but it seems to be a great support companion. Contributes to keeping you alive a LOT more than the other Kubrows, but does a lot less damage. Think I'd prefer it for high level content, depending on the frequency of Protect, may need to stick with a Sentinel for Guardian.

Edited by Darzk

I am actually a big fan of dig, but it depends on what you are doing. 

she routinely digs up 

- 2 or 3 ammo boxes of the type I am using -- great when I am using an ammo hog (and I do love my galaxion) is a huge help.  Also huge for bows/snipers. Useless for efficent weapons that hardly use any ammo at all, of course. 

- 50 power frequently.  Everyone should appreciate extra power, and its nice to start missions with 50 extra as she digs 100% of the time on a new mission startup. 

- if injured she also pops out healing globes.  

- always a few credits as well

- the extremely rare mod is a bonus but don't expect it. 

its a great skill.  But it fails if the player moves too fast, as the pet will be interrupted to catch up or the player will miss the loot pile, etc.  Digging and opening lockers require slowing down a little and are poor choices for the roflcoptor speedracer players.