Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cybernetic/cyborg Warframe (Idea)

Vilemyre

So I had the thought of a Cyborg-like warframe whose powers are mostly based on the suit (built in rockets, ability to dismantle and reassmeble itself in another position, emp)

The idea started off as a potential corpus boss but I thought to myself why not make it a possible tenno in the future?

The idea was inspired by a lot of cyborg ninjas in other games including the main three from mortal kombat (Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke)

Right now the abilities I have are

1. EMP - a projectile that disables machinary or stuns enemies for a period of time

2. (Noname) - This ability is a way for the frame to move to certain areas, the frame dismantles and reassmbles itself in the new location the player selected

4. (final ability, no name) The frame ejects heat seeking missles from its body to hunt foes around a radius, causing explosion on impact.

Ability ideas others have contributed

1 Sasquatch180 - Reinforcements: [Name] deploys two attack drones/proxies (created from bits of it's armor) which act as basic Sentinels.

Right now this is all I have and people are free to help contribute ideas.

So how would people feel about a corpus built warframe that could potentially work as a boss and/or playable frame?

Edited by Blk_Mage

To fit the lore of Warframe I feel that it'd have to at most be modified by the Corpus rather than built by them.

And one idea I have:

Reinforcements: [Name] deploys two attack drones/proxies (created from bits of it's armor) which act as basic Sentinels.

To fit the lore of Warframe I feel that it'd have to at most be modified by the Corpus rather than built by them.

And one idea I have:

Reinforcements: [Name] deploys two attack drones/proxies (created from bits of it's armor) which act as basic Sentinels.

Understood, the idea was the corpus replicate the idea of a warframe after alads V's failed attempt at building a corpus weapon (Zanuka) from warframes.

But a warframe that was heavily modified and stripped of its will would make more sense as a boss and would give a reason how he was reprogrammed to work for the tenno.

Edited by Blk_Mage