Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get Your Opinions Please

Stormandreas

Question

Hello all.

I currently have a single Legendary Core remaining from the Steel Charge fiasco. Now I am presented with a dilema. I want to use this Legendary Core to max out one of the 10 rank Kubrow mods.

However, which mod would be the best idea.
If I max Link Shields, I get 110% linked shield

For Link Health, I get 165% linked health

and for Maul, I get 330% Melee damage

Problem is, all these are useful. Considering Shields recharge, they are a great choice, however, health gives my Kubrow a MUCH bigger increase in health, which I can recharge with pack Leader (provides lifesteal with melee attacks).
However, Melee damage will allow my Kubrow to take on almost anything and kill it...

Note: I do not have Bite, as it's extremely rare. I'm also leaning more towards defensive ability first to keep loyalty up. Also, I already have serration, redirection, vitality etc. maxed.

Can I get your opinions on this people? What do you think is the best option?

Edited by Stormandreas

11 answers to this question

Already got both of them maxed. Don't need the core for them. Same with Vitality.

heavy caliber

narrow minded

blind rage

all better options then any of the kubrow mods.

my opinion: kubrow are just over hyped mediocre sentinels.

heavy caliber

narrow minded

blind rage

all better options then any of the kubrow mods.

my opinion: kubrow are just over hyped mediocre sentinels.

My Kubrows been much more helpful than sentinels IMO.

Besides, all 3 of those I have about half way done, so it'd be a huge waste to use the core on them.

Use normal cores, around 150 random cores can get you up to 8 ranks on any of those uncommon, the extra 2 ranks are just novelty.

Do a few T4 Survivals, and you can get them high pretty quick. On a single T4 survival I usually leave with 25 rare 5's, so doing 4 per day must be enough to get those mods up high.

Just remember to avoid taking kubrows on these survivals until you have gotten enough ranks on those mods.

Do a few T4 Survivals, and you can get them high pretty quick. On a single T4 survival I usually leave with 25 rare 5's, so doing 4 per day must be enough to get those mods up high.

those are currently unranked again...