Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Mercury Missions

NavuVanta

I cannot unlock the the missions (Odin, Suisei, Pantheon and Verdi) on Mercury. Also, I played the missions (Eminescu and Boethius) on Mercury and the indications that show me what mission I didn't do are still there.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8ais4Gv5xOo/U80RVsXhxJI/AAAAAAAAAKs/OqY3RBbiVpo/w1022-h577-no/Warframe0102.jpg

Edited by Supreme_Lord_Samael

They fixed the "only host or solo" bug for other missions with the recent patch, but the missions that would follow Odin are still locked for me. Tried it 3 Times now, Wasn't the host, so no idea if it stays locked...

They fixed the "only host or solo" bug for other missions with the recent patch, but the missions that would follow Odin are still locked for me. Tried it 3 Times now, Wasn't the host, so no idea if it stays locked...

Same with me, did Odin yesterday and today, still not completed.

Same with me, did Odin yesterday and today, still not completed.

It will be unlocked if you are the Host of the game, i just got it... I just started the game and canceled it if i joined a game instead of creating one...

I know its not nice to leave the teammates hanging, but i just had enough....

Same for me as well, I've completed Odin several times just today. Still shows up as uncompleted and thus locking the 3 missions after that.