Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think We Need A Kubrow Specific Feedback Forum...

unmog

Seriously, I was browsing and it seems most of these topics lately are specifically about Kubrows. I know its a lot of hype right now since theyre new... but why isnt there a kubrow forum but theres a forum about dojos. Or a forum about weapons, or sounds, or UI.

It would help unclutter the general feedback categories some at least... everyone elses posts are being washed away~ :(

Might also help if there was an enemy feedback forum too... considering the new infested update.

Hah, in fact I think this might be the wrong forum... maybe I should have put this in the website/forums/store feedback forum. Oh well~ Im sure if so a mod can move it for me.

Edited by unmog

I agree with the OP and i dont think its just a fab. I think even after people have mastered the art of breeding Kubros, they will still want to discus about possible changes, mod suggestions, Fur and Colar Skins, possibly Armor attachments along with other randomness so i guess to keep everything Kubro related in a more organized space, they should get their own Forum area.

The last thing we need is more absurdly specific micro-forums.

I think the sub forums have a purpose, so to help developers find specific feedback to address it easier instead of having to dig for it all in one giant forum. Considering all the other posts are being washed away and 90% of them are kubros, I think a kubro forum would get more activity than a lot of the current ones and thus theres a reason to consider making one.