Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Fur

LostShadow

so i bought 3 scramblers firs was new color on A different on B and default on C, second time i bought was 4th color and it was same on A B C, third time bouth because i didnt like it and i got same colors on A B C again. Bug or no I dont know. but this is just crazy and i cane get previus colors and i lost at least 10-20 plat for nothing.

I think I understand, and the same sort of thing happened to me. I scrambled the color twice before I got the collar, then after I got it A was normal, and B and C were different from A, but the same as each other. After running a mission with said kubrow, all three choices reverted to the base grayish color scheme. Is there a way to get my colors or 20 plat back?

yeah that whole scrambler thing is kinda stupid ..... and because i nearly only see white kubrows it feels even more like a ripoff only someone from perfect world would come up with ....because wth fur patterns should be random ...its not like we all use the same egg .. -.-

but problem is that i got fur i like somewhat and i wanted to get more fur so i used scrambler 2 more times, and what i got same colors on A B C twice, and then i could not get it back... refaund and/or fix DE (you need to abb more options to chose fur you got not just A B C, should be something like in imprints and you would have option to preview it + to get fur on cubrow pay ~50k credit, 100k to make copy in foundry (24H) and no chance to get 2 of same fur in sclamber (you would get 2-3 fur for ~10p)

Edited by LostShadow

I really, really want the ABC color changes to stick, and I'm really really hoping that when they don't change, that it's simply a bug because;

I could change his color by switching from A to B, but after I did some missions with him, I could no longer change to the alternate color. This leads me to believe there is a bug involving the game not being able to always show alternate colors, since they are alternate colors based on the original pattern and seem to be RNG based.