Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question On The Prestige / Overmaster System Or Whatever Word You Used

MaximumSquid

well I am not too sure about this idea; but what i can guess from it is that not to really increase its mod capabilities but its for users like me that have already reached the endgame but want to increase my mastery level. What we have to do is now buy weapons or warframes again and again brand new just so we can get more mastery points. I have bought the lato over 3 times now and lvled them to 30 just so I can get the mastery points from it. What they are planning which do not quote me on it is that once you max the level of a weapon you can prestige it so it will go back to 0; so that you do not have to buy another one and re level it, you now have to just re-level that same weapon but in-turn gain more mastery points.

again all speculation.

well I am not too sure about this idea; but what i can guess from it is that not to really increase its mod capabilities but its for users like me that have already reached the endgame but want to increase my mastery level. What we have to do is now buy weapons or warframes again and again brand new just so we can get more mastery points. I have bought the lato over 3 times now and lvled them to 30 just so I can get the mastery points from it. What they are planning which do not quote me on it is that once you max the level of a weapon you can prestige it so it will go back to 0; so that you do not have to buy another one and re level it, you now have to just re-level that same weapon but in-turn gain more mastery points.

again all speculation.

Not really true. He said when you go for prestiging/paragon an item, you will have the ability to change its polarities, which sounds extremely useful.