The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did They Change The Ui Again?

Kashuken

I now have a ship with a talkative AI

The navigation sucks since its just a roundabout and you have no clue if you unlocked a new planet, old navigation was 100times better to look at and navigate

Now my mods screen is angled away from me so the mods i may want to put on is now harder to read and thats annoying, again old flat screen system of looking at mods is better

Foundry, same thing as the mods screen why change it?

Dog, too buggy to bother with it and worse than a sentinal

Suits, again like mods and foundry just not needed

The ship i can understand having but frankly why wasnt the navigation a projected hologram of the old navigation that way its not really changed but looks badass instead of a circle of planets

For my mods, suits and foundry cant you give me a TV on the ship instead? All i want is a flat screen like the old system so i can actually read my mods and not have it angled away from me

Why did it need to be changed? if it aint broke dont fix it

Why did it need to be changed? if it aint broke dont fix it

UI was designed to be used with Keyboard/Mouse. With the migration to PS4/XBox the UI needs to be changed to Controller...

I do still keep my hopes up... DE's team has proven to listen to the community and keep improving the game. The new design of the UI is a matter of taste, and the devs sound like they are willing to restore the usability. I might not be initially happy, but I still believe in you, DE!!!

Yea it's a disaster...  It seems "cool" at first, and you may think that you can get used to it, but even something as minor as going from your loadouts to your mods has become a complete bother, RIP Efficient UI.

I am personally loving this new UI though. But I have a question: Have you ever messed with your FOV setting?

FOV has no effect on the ship...

Edited by Hakitojin

Why are you playing this game? It seems it's not for you, and quite frankly these type of threads are not constructive.

Space ninjas

So because they changed all the UI and really not messed about with gameplay the game isnt for me? idiot

People wanted immersion. We got it at the cost of quality of life, in my opinion anyway.

I dont mind the ship, its just that the UI is a step backwards should be an option to go back to the old version

UI was designed to be used with Keyboard/Mouse. With the migration to PS4/XBox the UI needs to be changed to Controller...

I do still keep my hopes up... DE's team has proven to listen to the community and keep improving the game. The new design of the UI is a matter of taste, and the devs sound like they are willing to restore the usability. I might not be initially happy, but I still believe in you, DE!!!

But the games wont ever be cross platform so if PC wont play with PS4 then why cant we have maybe 2 UI, one for PC and 1 for PS4 and for PC if they want to have the PS4 UI then give it to them just leave in the old UI as a option