Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Coming Back After Almost 1 Year.

RedEye88

Question

Hi all i havent played Warframe since last year a lot has changed and now i feel lost.

I barely got a hang of the new spaceship but i dont know how to join clans and what to play planets and mission,i have a Frost boltor/akbolto/gram ranks 30 since i was founder but it still feels very weak and i die too fast.

Seems clans and alliances are a big thing now.

Where should i start now? get into a clan or what? this game has changed so much its like new game but im not exactly new to the game im not starting from 0 its confusing a bit.

5 answers to this question

Getting into a Clan will be helpful and fun. Also, learn about the new Corrupt and Nightmare mods, which are really helpful. Obtain the best gear possible and create the best builds possible. To make max builds, Formas must be used. 

Those are just some simple things for becoming good in Warframe. Looks very simple in the beginning, but it will take some time and grind before you can beat up lv.50+ (w/o use of platinum).

Getting into a Clan will be helpful and fun. Also, learn about the new Corrupt and Nightmare mods, which are really helpful. Obtain the best gear possible and create the best builds possible. To make max builds, Formas must be used. 

Those are just some simple things for becoming good in Warframe. Looks very simple in the beginning, but it will take some time and grind before you can beat up lv.50+ (w/o use of platinum).

Thanks thats a start to document on stuff.

i still have platinum left and i can buy 50% discounted till tomorow but idont even know what i need you know...

well I'll suggest a boltor prime, it hits very well

as for an off hand i use marelok, but since you're not in a clan, then i'd say go for angstrum or akzanis

a good weapon depends quite a bit on what mods you have and their rank

As far as frames go, a Rhino is a very well rounded frame, that can get you pretty far.

Best of luck tenno.