Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Death Is Too Punishing.

ArcticFox21

Whats the point in having your own Kubrow, if it looses so much loyalty non cheap unavoidable deaths? Arc traps, Bombards hitting you and insta killing it or random stupid glitches where it just dies, I brought my Kubrow on a mercury mission and it dies 3 second into the game cause it glitched through the map and randomly died. DE please make kubrow death less punishing, losing 40% loyalty per death is far too much for all the bs insta kills on it It will now take me days to be able to bring it on missions with me again...

Edited by ArcticFox21

Well some *** Tenno let me die. I killed all enemys when i was down. And he was standing in the corner and is doing nothing. After i was dead he teabagged me.

Well when i died my Kubrow died too...

This, lol. Did make me feel better thanks :)

The Punishable Death of Kubrows might be the only reason people care about this... Nobody cares when their Sentinels exploded because the Sentinel would be just fine on the next mission, even got some Affinity with him.

Kubrows? No, Kubrows aren't warrior beasts, they're drama queens.

The Punishable Death of Kubrows might be the only reason people care about this... Nobody cares when their Sentinels exploded because the Sentinel would be just fine on the next mission, even got some Affinity with him.

I would'nt mind so much if they could be revived, or only lost 20% loyalty.  

When my sentinel dies I cant stand it. I jump into fire and use one of my revives, my little flying shooting companion shall not go alone, we are bros.

1) Kubrows are currently glitched and are currently un-revivable.

2) Loyalty can be raised a few times per day w/ Interactions in the ship.

3) The use of the Link mods can help Kubrows to survive longer.

answers: 1: I know it sucks :(

2: I know this as well.

3: doesnt stop insta death from glitches and the kubrow thinking arc traps are  perfect places to nap.

When my sentinel dies I cant stand it. I jump into fire and use one of my revives, my little flying shooting companion shall not go alone, we are bros.

Though this seems a bit excessive, I too get upset when my sentinel dies. But what people are pointing out is that the majority of the community doesn't care

3: doesnt stop insta death from glitches and the kubrow thinking arc traps are  perfect places to nap.

The solution to the arc trap problem is to just fix arc traps in general. They're broken and need to go.

Edited by thececilmaster

I am a space ninja.  My kubrow is one of my weapons.  Or, should be, if it were working properly. I'm okay with needing to reassure my kubrow when it gets downed but imposing a time-limited "loyalty regain rate" just ensures that I don't want to use it.

Kubrow loyalty shouldn't have a daily cap.  Pet it and play with it = more loyalty every single time ad infinitum.  Though, the RATE at which loyalty is regained per interaction should be influenced by how good you are to it. If you soothe it after every mission, then it is going to like and trust you and it will take very little effort on your part to keep its loyalty topped off. But if you only interact with it when it gets to super low loyalty then your kubrow is going to be cynical and hard to impress.

I am a space ninja.  My kubrow is one of my weapons.  Or, should be, if it were working properly. I'm okay with needing to reassure my kubrow when it gets downed but imposing a time-limited "loyalty regain rate" just ensures that I don't want to use it.

Kubrow loyalty shouldn't have a daily cap.  Pet it and play with it = more loyalty every single time ad infinitum.  Though, the RATE at which loyalty is regained per interaction should be influenced by how good you are to it. If you soothe it after every mission, then it is going to like and trust you and it will take very little effort on your part to keep its loyalty topped off. But if you only interact with it when it gets to super low loyalty then your kubrow is going to be cynical and hard to impress.

This. I agree with this fully. I'm the kind of guy that will just randomly go play with his adorable little snuggly-poo of murderous death for the heck of it, and I feel that I shouldn't be limited in my petting of my Flopsy, as well as her loyalty being kept pretty high most of the time, since I pet her all the time.

My Kubrow is stupid...

I ended up taking all the mods off of him when he kept running out trying to kill things.

I wanted him to stay and sit with me in Sechura whilst I leveled my gear but he insisted on running around on the ground like

a complete and utter lunatic. Whenever he managed to get on the ledge he'd run at me then fall off the ledge in a loop.

I wish I could tell my kubrow to stay and I wish it didn't die so easily.

I though Raksa Kubrow were supposed to be tanks.