Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three-way Battles: Ménage à trois

Slank

A level where you encounter different combinations of enemies instead of purely slogging through one type per mission. It could open up some lore possibilities to show how each faction deals with one-another since they occupy the same solar system and would probably stir up some drama with them.

What would the Grineer say to the Corpus?

Race the Infected and keep them from infecting the Corpus VIP!

more scenarios like that.

Are we talking cooperating enemy forces here or the Tenno infiltrating frontlines?

Because the last thing I want to see is some infected hugging a Grineer Shieldbearer to get closer to you.

Entering a combat zone thats already fought in by two or maybe even three factions could make for interesting games though.

Nice idea

Like a mission where someone contract your Tenno for a cleaner job, like destroying the hell out of the station where they are crawling with Infested fighting their way to kill all Corpus and Grinners! Or some space station that has suffered an surprise attack from one faction. Or even a mission where the guy how is paying you want to get some intel from some faction and the attack from (let's say) Grinner on a Corpus spaceship was the breach that he needed to get that intel!

Really Nice idea indeed!

Hell yeah, I want 4-way battles!

Say, an ancient powerful artifact is found on an old forgotten spacestation.

Both the Corpus and Grineer send out a small army to retrieve it before the other faction does.

Only one but, it's swarming with the infected.

Not only that, but the Tenno are moving in to stop both Corpus and the Grineer and take the artifact themselfs while battling off the infected as they do so.

Imagine huge docks/halls where all factions have their frontlines and having a standoff. Plus the Tenno causing even more havoc.

BADASS.

That would be AWESOME! And would need some work on the game to make faction to be agressive not only with Tenno but between themselves... Grinner shooting corpus! Corpus destroying Infected and taking down Grinners! Infecteds exploding the hell out of the ships reinforced glasses and making the sector enter in lock down! ALL THAT While our mighty Tenno os Slicing and Dicing and shooting the hell out of, carving his way to his objective!

(Sorry I over reacted ;3)

Have you played since Update #5.3 ;)

I actually just did and realized the changes. After a moment of "HOLY F*** THESE DEVS ARE FAST", I figured it was already in the pipeline and pure coincidence that I posted the day before. Keep up the smashing work!