Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Ai Needs Work

ssemi226

I see it very problematic that kubrows like to run directly into traps as well as enjoying a dip inside a poison gas cloud. No matter how far I get from it, it just seems to stay taking all the damage it pleases and ends up dying. If this is not updated, could you at least add a bleedout counter and waypoint so I can find the kubrow under all the poison and mobs?

P.S. making it prioritize following the owner's waypoint would be nice too.

Edited by ssemi226

One of the biggest problems I have is that it gets into my sights when I'm zoomed with a rifle, and starts walking around in front of me. Having the option of three standard states that are used in games for AI companions should have been integrated:

Passive - Hang back behind you and do not attack or act

Supportive - Hang back behind but still support through shield restore, and item finding

Agressive - Attack ahead of you

I took my Kubrow to a Mercury mission for his first run, the lowest level exterminate I could find. He died because he kept standing in an arc trap, even though I was moving....because those things do pretty decent damage to dogs that stand there and get shocked.

the arc traps seem to permanently stun kubrows, I had the same problem too, and I agree with your passive, supportive, and agressive "stances" idea. That is once they fix the bug where you are unable to revive kubrows, and in my opinion the death penalty is too much.